Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:monkey2
I had to cancel my order with SS due to taxes... I got a great deal with my local dealer, but I have to wait...

Show us pics Ween!!
BTW, during the Freaks Party I could hardly listen to you on Sam's phone... :lol!
We were having too much fun!

It was so loud there! My ear was actually hurting from the noise!

I was there in spirit! :D

I'm really really loving my MJ.

someone posted back a few pages reccomending cutting down the peg a bit (use spare pegs from a standard TT to keep your MJ pegs in tackt)

Even if your wrist sock rips at the bottom, my right one did it will still work jut fine... What you need to do is cut down the pegs and slip them into the wrist socks then stick them in the arm. then taking off the hands and swapping them out will be a breeze.

Now if i can just get brave enough to try out the DD outfit...

if theyever make a captain EO I'll be set, they can close the line after EO

Will this fit your fancy?!

!By-b9qgBmk~$(KGrHqUOKjcEwhzOMI3VBMT+DL(Ph!~~_3.JPG

!By-bjH!!2k~$(KGrHqEOKjUEw,F!dM6TBMT+!ouy-Q~~_3.JPG

That outfit looks nice but the eyes on the head look insane, it looks like he's shooting deadly rays out his eyes. I think this 'Thriller' figure has been responsible for some of the most horrible looking modifications out there, heh. I feel bad for the crazy crap some people have done to the head. Someone at the start made some really great adjustments to their figure and that inspired all these complete amateurs to go at theirs with a razor. Most of them look like they were using nothing more than a razor, a bottle of white-out and a black marker and the end results look like something from 'The Dark Crystal' or this guy from 'Flash Gordon':

4183780947_14c2422d32_b.jpg

:rotfl Had to share this with you guys, this is funny!
*sorry if its already been posted

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/MF2sy6SiEYU&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/MF2sy6SiEYU&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thats good. Too bad his light source wasnt more consistent. Mine should be here either tomorrow morning, or the morning after.

:fireworks :bunnydanc:banana:chew:banana:bunnydanc :fireworks

I've tweaked the pose like the Bad cover. Sadly I can't open the white shirt as it'll expose the neck join and I detest any joins. :(

The PERS is so full of awesomeness on this.

4852390009_8b4651b6e1_z.jpg

4852389999_040e8c9b04_z.jpg

Back