Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that Rock!

Not sure where to post this, but does anyone know which body this suit is pictured on and whether the armband is removeable?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Michael-Jackson-Doll-1-6-12-Figure-BLACK-Suit-Set-Body-/200453785735?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eabfa0887

Thanks.

God damn that sculpt is ugly!:horror ..i think that tool sean long did a review of a figure with that exact headsculpt .. praised the hell out of it 2 saying it was a perfect likeness!:slap

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dyS7bxGu3VA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dyS7bxGu3VA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
..this guy should not review hot toys!

Last edited:
I know. It's TERRIBLE!

But the suit looks nicely cut so I need to know if it will fit on an HT Narrow TT.

yea ..all but the tie,but as regards fitting on your ht narrow i'd say it would dude ..i take it your not going to wait for the official smooth criminal?

I was very close to buying the Smooth Criminal suit, but HT made the announcement right on time... I've seen both suits and they look pretty good, but yeah, that HS is dreadful...

yea ..all but the tie,but as regards fitting on your ht narrow i'd say it would dude ..i take it your not going to wait for the official smooth criminal?

Oh completely. Will be the MJ I want most and only one I will buy.

I merely want this for a nicely tailored suit.

Oh completely. Will be the MJ I want most and only one I will buy.

I merely want this for a nicely tailored suit.

O i c ..i know i will want one myself to complete the mj set as i already have thriller and bad ..but bad was the ultimate mj for me ..so any others r just the icing on the cake really...

God damn that sculpt is ugly!:horror ..i think that tool sean long did a review of a figure with that exact headsculpt .. praised the hell out of it 2 saying it was a perfect likeness!:slap

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dyS7bxGu3VA&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dyS7bxGu3VA&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
..this guy should not review hot toys!

I like Sean Long's reviews and to give him credit, he normally reviews Hasbro made products. The sculpt is still great by any standards though. He's seen to be a kind reviewer but he hated the Marvel Select figures of Iron Man and War Machine. Some people were saying that those were really good figures too. I don't think anyone should say that they shouldn't review X or something cause it's all opinion.

The seller offered his help to contact HT,and i will probably get the shoe,peg and sock,because everything else in there is ok...But i kinda lost the whole feeling it being a new figure with the way it arrived,no plastic around some parts like new figure accessories has,and the heavy damage,and the joints on the knees and elbows are kinda loose,no feeling of a new figure at all so i want a whole new figure but that's not gonna happen so i should settle with this one and accept that the help im getting is the Shoe,sock and peg.

No way man,
you should at least get a partial refund besides the extras...
I mean, the box was pretty damaged...
Did you buy it from Ebay?

Besides, it's not HT's fault, it's the carrier's... and the seller should respond

Yes ebay,but a seller i have trusted ever since i got into this hobby,i think you know who im talking about :) And yes he responded to me under an hour after i sent the email,he has never been a dodger.

He said both were in perfect shape when he sent them which i also believe if he says so,might be the customs that treated this package like ____,it is pretty clear the figure box was opened and stuff taken out.

I couldn't accept that. I don't know how customs are in your country but if they're much like here, I truly can't imagine them opening packages, removing wrapping and deciding some is to be discarded and some is not, ripping into boxes like that, etc. It looks like they were trying to destroy rather than inspect and so in your situation I would consider rather that maybe the seller really did send it this way and that he was maybe trying to bum it off on you, tell you it was the postal service's fault or maybe cover it with a postal insurance claim, something like that. Don't you think that's at all possible? Maybe someone returned it to him like this and that's how he came to have it in such poor condition.

Agreed. This does not look like customs disruption.

I have had my fair share of figures opened by them and always put back almost as new.

Jesus, that's horrible. Makes you think twice about ordering these kind of things from Ebay. Like everybody else says, i suspect the seller as well. Why would customs open this package, take away a foot item and leave it like that? I hope it all works out for you man, ____!!!!! Doesn't ebaby also have some kind of policy if the deal didn't go well..they will cover it for you, or something like that?

I would not settle for that crap. Have ebay/paypal take care of the situation... get your money back.

Thats a real shame, Rock. :/

I love the way light and shadows casts off the sculpt.

4867523970_4d25bae130_z.jpg

I have never had any problems with this seller,and we know eachother pretty well so i do believe him,if it was someone else i wouldn't buy his story.
We aren't done yet,still exchanging emails trying to solve the problem so im sure i will get what i want in the end.

I like Sean Long's reviews and to give him credit, he normally reviews Hasbro made products. The sculpt is still great by any standards though. He's seen to be a kind reviewer but he hated the Marvel Select figures of Iron Man and War Machine. Some people were saying that those were really good figures too. I don't think anyone should say that they shouldn't review X or something cause it's all opinion.

Ya true ..but i guess my main problem with Sean reviewing hot toys is that he gets the most views,not saying i'm jealous but more i'd rather have a proper collector be that popular and get the most views on hot toys related videos rather then some "toy" reviewer who's main audience are.well ..
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/2p1lpCHgiCc&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/2p1lpCHgiCc&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
....children:slap.. uugh children and hot toys,they should never mix imo.

type in hot toys review into youtube and you will most likely have one of his reviews come out on top with massive view counts ..surely i'm not the only one who is bugged by this:dunno..

How can children afford this stuff now adays?? I could barely afford the toxic crusaders figures when I was his age lol

Back