Hot Toys–DX 03- Michael Jackson 'Bad' spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have the people who ordered from Loonten Toys gotten their figures yet? I wrote to him on July 14th and he said he had just gotten them that day. Two weeks later and I still have not gotten it in Florida. Should I be worried? :(

I got mine very quick from them, have him since last week.

4843825264_601f5e5bf7_b.jpg

4843825268_014c687e4d_b.jpg

4843825274_2d24fb9f2d_z.jpg

4843825276_0786c274d6_b.jpg

4843825280_4d1b6fbce9_b.jpg

4843825288_4f83cfd208_b.jpg

4843830334_cc3d2b8f9d_b.jpg

Would everyone who has Michael in hand now, mind sharing the amount you paid (total)?

Just want to get the best reasonable price, based off of what the rest of the fandom has paid!

Well, I may be paying around $185 shipped. But that's still a little hard for me to jump on. Even $165 shipped is being generous... you could find DX01 at that price when he came out and he's loaded.

Well, I may be paying around $185 shipped. But that's still a little hard for me to jump on. Even $165 shipped is being generous... you could find DX01 at that price when he came out and he's loaded.

Yes, but there is always that after value that trends down as time goes on. It takes years before something picks up in value again due to nostalgia. That's the cost of being a collector sometimes. It's like technology, tomorrow might bring better advancements.

I think collector items and technology are a bit different in terms of value. One tends to hold their value or increase... the other rapidly decreases in value over time. You can still sell old Hot Toys figures for more than what more advanced figures cost now... but your laptop, your iphone, your car (some exceptions)... they're not worth what you bought them for a year ago.

I think collector items and technology are a bit different in terms of value. One tends to hold their value or increase... the other rapidly decreases in value over time. You can still sell old Hot Toys figures for more than what more advanced figures cost now... but your laptop, your iphone, your car (some exceptions)... they're not worth what you bought them for a year ago.

That is what I like about this hobby.

Look at the first run of Hot Toys Joker. With the DX01 and Bank Robbery one, it's value decreased. At BBTS it's a clearance item now.

Figures tend to have a jump in price near the release and start to have a steady decline thereafter, but production run is also a variable. I'm not saying that it's the same in every case but for most.

Have the people who ordered from Loonten Toys gotten their figures yet? I wrote to him on July 14th and he said he had just gotten them that day. Two weeks later and I still have not gotten it in Florida. Should I be worried? :(

Got mine last week from Loontentoys! Pics coming soon.:)

Back