The Most Amazing lifesize Terminator statue In the World

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time i see that pic now, all i can think is Sid Vicious for some reason lol.

I thought this was an artists proof and that it might appear in sideshows newsletter tonight.

I am sure some twisted bastard will haul this mannequin and stuff a flesh light up its arse and terminate it 3-5 times a day hahahaa!

Flesh%20Light%20Anus.jpg

Is Arnold personally gave the approval for the likeness of this beauty? Or should I expect the pictures being pulled down at any time? :monkey3

I don't really know what to say honestly. I can't imagine why anyone would buy one of these, it's just sad.

I just looked at that site, and all I can say is wow. When it comes to human statues, that company is a joke.

BTW Ancient, I'm honored that you have one of my pics as your avatar. :naughty :lol :D

I just looked at that site, and all I can say is wow. When it comes to human statues, that company is a joke.

BTW Ancient, I'm honored that you have one of my pics as your avatar. :naughty :lol :D

Hey the pleasure is all mine. :naughty :lol
Lets just see how long it lasts before they take it away.

Back