Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Holy ____!! Galactus!!

Do you think this will be release later like ivy was for preorder? They made us east coasters wait until 3:40 pmto order her. It backed up all my work on that day. I hope galactus gets released much earlier in the day because I have to work that day. Also hopefully he will last longer if there's no ex.

Do you think this will be release later like ivy was for preorder? They made us east coasters wait until 3:40 pmto order her. It backed up all my work on that day. I hope galactus gets released much earlier in the day because I have to work that day. Also hopefully he will last longer if there's no ex.

I'm guessing later in the day...just because SS likes to make us suffer. Do what I do prioritize... Statue browsing > Work gets me through the day haha.

I'm not sure the only one I was watching was hawkeye have just checked after 7 uk time so far and they've all been up

He's going to be more than 1000 bucks if this is a licensed LSF. You might as well assume 2 grand, plus taxes, shipping etc.

If he's less than that, then rejoice.

there was no wait to order...sideshow is based in california, they are 3 hours behind the east coast :dunno

During this event, SS has put everything up for preorder between 1-1:30 est. The only exception was Poison Ivy. They didn't put her up until around 3:40 est.

no. it's put up for order at the same time. do you even know how timezones work? :lol

:lol Also his name is Comicbookguy yet he doesn't know about some of these characters:cuckoo:

Sorry comicbookguy :lol :rotfl :lol

Ok I might consider changing my name to transformers guy. :( timezones yes I admit Im dumb and clueless. :pfft: but I'm not dumb enough to miss galactus yet. No ------- way! If I miss galactus I will take my 900.00 darth talon ex and smash it up for YouTube. :)

Guys . . . this piece will be NRD, edition to be announced, and likely go for 1k.

We're all going to have time to think about this.

The statue is very well designed with incredible presence. BUT . . . the character itself is definitely not on the same tier of well known iconic characters like Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, Spider Man, etc, etc.

The question is will the design and size and quality of the statue justify its likely large expense?

I know that when people come to my place, the 1:2 Iron Man Maquette IMMEDIATELY draws attention, oohs and aahs. As does my lifesize Yoda and Endoskeleton. As does my Master Replicas Millenium Falcon and Randy Cooper Star Destroyer.

Other pieces that I hold in just as high esteem like a Narin/Joe Dunaway Encounter or Death Warrior or a Scars Bruce Wayne doesn't get a second glance.

Is it worth spending over 1K for a piece that really has no iconic relevance or meaning and will that money be better put toward something that for sure will be worth it like the Avengers 1:4 scale Hulk maquette?

That is what I will need to think about personally when I see this piece go up tomorrow.

Back