Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Holy ____!! Galactus!!

do u guys think this will have Exclusive?? this is must buy for me

Already PO tomorrow.... So much stuff in such short time.

Ahh what the hell, SideShow, tuesday Batman day and wednesday Hulk.. Money has to rolllll....

Monday or today?? Im confused now with the sneak peak。。。

Monday!? You are kidding me! God, I will have to get up very soon to rob the bank before the pre-order start.

I dont know if I will pull the trigger on this one, Im afraid that Apocalypse is lurking around the corner.

I dont know if I will pull the trigger on this one, Im afraid that Apocalypse is lurking around the corner.

If the Apocalypse is lurking around the corner, this may not ship b4 then! That would definitely be the end.

If I can afford this I will get this. Perhaps if it comes out in middle of next year then it would be possible.

If optimus prime maquette is $1200, I don't see why this would be cheaper. I hope this will have a low ES like Optimus.

I hope this will have an EX. Bring it.

Looking at some of the big pieces from SDCC 2011 (and Sideshow's habit of delaying) I think we will have enough time to put aside some money for this guy. Will probably be shipped right before SDCC 2013.

Yeah, if he's an open edition LSF/maquette I can think about it for a few years : P

If this will have Exclusive & Es of 400 then i will pay 1200

Yeah, if he's an open edition LSF/maquette I can think about it for a few years : P

yeah few years to never :lol (never like the open ES crap)

If this will have Exclusive & Es of 400 then i will pay 1200

Absolutely.

For 300 ES I would pay $1300
For 200 ES I would pay $1400
For 100 ES I would pay $1500
For open ES I would pay $0.00000000

yeah few years to never :lol (never like the open ES crap)

Absolutely.

For 300 ES I would pay $1300
For 200 ES I would pay $1400
For 100 ES I would pay $1500
For open ES I would pay $0.00000000

:exactly::goodpost:

:rotfl

i dont thnk there will be a ex, the pic that leaked the other releases were spot on for almost everything up for pre order with the accessories and COH.
but on one hand i think there will be the heralds and change of heads and the price could be somewhere around the 1:1 busts

Back