Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Holy ____!! Galactus!!

i dont thnk there will be a ex, the pic that leaked the other releases were spot on for almost everything up for pre order with the accessories and COH.
but on one hand i think there will be the heralds and change of heads and the price could be somewhere around the 1:1 busts

dont be wrong this time........price should be same as 1:1 busts

Already PO tomorrow.... So much stuff in such short time.

Ahh what the hell, SideShow, tuesday Batman day and wednesday Hulk.. Money has to rolllll....

No. They said the Hulk maquette will go up for PO after the Con. Your wallet should be safe for a little while longer.:lol

Bats is right around the corner though. He's set to go up before the Con begins.

What is the new Hulk statue everyone is alluding to? Is it the one that looks like Hulk from the Avengers movie?

I'm going to see what the price is like if it's a good price I'll pick one up if it's quite high I'll wait and see how much hulk is first before clicking the button

Going to be very impressive, keep it around $600-$700 please :pray:

With all this stuff going up so fast and galactus on the way. if anyone needs to dump your colossus PF feel free to email me. Lol

Es 1250 is fine if that's the price es doesn't bother me too much as long as I like the statue

Don't forget if there's no ex for galactus I can get him from my LCS with free shipping and 20% off. I can hook anyone up who wants one. Saying if he's 1000.00 then it's 200.00 off this sucker. Not too shabby.

I don't think there will be an ex after seeing the photo list it wasn't listed I hope not as I will get it from a uk seller :)

Back