Hey there "bud", thanks "bud", later "bud" ZOMG Thread!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hey there "bud", thanks "bud", later "bud" ZOMG Thread!!!!!

Sup bros.

_________

I thought you were one of my buddies buddy. Why would you say something that you know I can't stand bud? Don't try to be a bad boy, bro. Because I could care less.

I thought you were one of my buddies buddy. Why would you say something that you know I can't stand bud? Don't try to be a bad boy, bro. Because I could care less.

For all intensive purposes, I could care less!! I was just saying hello to my bros, bud.

Do you wanna brodown with me, Skiman?! Huh, bud??

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRpTjr4L4T4&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

haha well done bro :thud:

But i also like the other heads. I'm just a big fan of the Hong Kong Scene even it's 5 seconds of the movie lol.

You're not alone bro on this one!:hi5: The whole movie is AWESOME but that scene in particular is by far my favorite!Personally,the face plates on the HT cowl sit to far out ruining the illusion at certain angles.I know that the cowl was not as thick as the BB version but it's not suppose to flushed with it either.Overall,it looks GREAT but nothing compared to the EB!Darkavatar did you pick up the HT QS Bats my friend?:wink1:

Another bro-tastic exchange between bros.

Last edited:

That's broferific.

Somone needs to start a "crappy iphone pic" thread. Most used phrase I've read here.

....bud

Somone needs to start a "crappy iphone pic" thread. Most used phrase I've read here.

....bud

I haven't been reading much of the "Let's see you" thread, but iPhones take damn good pictures :lol. Whoever is complaining is probably not using one.

I haven't been reading much of the "Let's see you" thread, but iPhones take damn good pictures :lol. Whoever is complaining is probably not using one.

Yea I'm pretty impressed with my 5s photo taking ability. Just take a look at any official figure thread. Bound to stumble on a crappy iphone pic.

My bad bro for the run on sentence!^-^You are right my friend,its all personal preference!Are you going to preorder or going to wait for the first reviews to show up bud?:)

Each on their own too abundant to note in this forum, but both of them in the same short post, I just had to.

Last edited:

Each on their own too abundant to note in this forum, but both of them in the same short post, I just had to.
He also said "my friend" in that very same post. Yikes, bromyfriendbud

Kind of excessive isn't it? I mean if someone talks to me like that in real life I assume they trying to sell me something and/or scam me.

Yeah, it really does sound like someone's desperately trying to make a sale or something. :lol

I can't imagine anyone referring to someone as "friend" unless their foreign and don't fully understand English.

"Bud" sounds awkwardly comfortable/familiar and "bro" just screams generic text-speak.

I occasionally say "dude" and "man" when talking to close friends but I could never see myself calling someone bro/bud/friend.

Though these technically aren't in the same category, the confusion over then/than and could/couldn't care less bug me beyond belief. :lol

I deleted the names in my more recent posts because this kinda does feel like picking on people more than the badboy thread. That one turned into a funny joke thing whereas this, this one does kinda annoy me - not to the point of losing sleep but enough to make me roll eyes.

I dare say this 'bro' thing seems to be dying off. I saw one today and it stood out by virtue of it being seemingly pretty rare now.

Thanks, bro. Did you get yours when they were released, or did you have to hunt for good prices as well?

Or is still really prevalent in the For Sale section? I haven't sold anything in a long time.

I was actually unaware that bro, bud, dude, pal ect. was a trigger for some folks. I've now found a new source of entertainment that I'll certainly be exploiting for.. science.

Back