Help me to decide....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one to get?

• Total voters
I've got the Jaws maquette and I love it. What's nice is that it'll fit in any kind of setting as it's really just a statue of a great white shark. Even non-movie fans will appreciate it. But try explaining what the Species maquette is all about to people who've never seen the movie...

Jaws is the better movie by a mile, but I'd go with the Species maquette. I love Giger's design.

Btw, does Sideshow still give out gift cards? I can't remeber the last time I got one. :(

I did not know Giger had something to do with species. Cool fact!

I prefer the Species one personally...its a HR Giger design after all.Also, I Would never buy a maquette of a big Fish.

Species Maq.

I have no affinity for Species, but that is a tasty piece

power of the Gore Group

Jaws is a great piece, but I was very impressed when I saw Sil at 2008 Comic Con...

I will get Jaws eventually but I will get Sil now....Thanks for your input guys....

Cheers :duff

Bear

Jaws. I personally like when others are impressed by a collectible I have. Everyone has seen Jaws or at least knows of it so I think that will reach a wider audience. However, if you don't show off your collection, or only show it to others who are like minded I would go with the Species if you think it looks cooler. I love cool looking collectibles, just not as much as I love people thinking something I have is cool.

Back