Hell on Wheels (new AMC Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looks great.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GImGwcarhl0&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Hell on Wheels - First trailer‬‏[/ame]

Well, AMC is known for their quality shows. I don't expect it to raise the bar, but I do hope that it meets the precedent that Deadwood set. There's not enough Westerns anymore, let alone many exceptional ones.

I'll watch the first episode out of love for the genre and the hope it's good, but everything I've seen on it hasn't looked to promising. Acting seems pretty bad from what I've come to expect from AMC.

I'll watch the first episode out of love for the genre and the hope it's good, but everything I've seen on it hasn't looked to promising. Acting seems pretty bad from what I've come to expect from AMC.

You're the first person I have ever heard say anything negative about AMC.

IMO AMC > ABC/CBS/NBC combined. :peace

Anyway I'm looking forward to checking this out. :D

Really? I generally enjoy the acting on most of the AMC shows.

Seems like wofford is saying the act looks bad in comparison to typical AMC (at least, I hope that's what he means--Breaking Bad and Mad Men easily have the best ensemble casts I've seen since the Wire). But I don't know how much of that you can gauge from a commercial or two. AMC has earned the benefit of the doubt, so I'll give just about anything they produce a chance, with reasonably high expectations.

Yeah, I'm not sure how anyone is reading anything negative into what I said. It's clear my statement is about the acting from the preview doesn't look up to snuff with the quality of other AMC shows.

Re: Hell on Wheels - on AMC

I liked what I saw and will be checking it out. AMC is really trying to beef up its line up.

Back