Hell on Wheels (new AMC Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's pretty good. I definitely liked the second episode better than the first.

I watched the first two episodes the other night and I really enjoyed them. I'm normally not a big fan of westerns, but I'm liking this show so far.

I've been watching it. Honestly, I'm more interested in this than I am in The Walking Dead.

I've been watching it. Honestly, I'm more interested in this than I am in The Walking Dead.

same here, I know many will disagree with me but the season of WD has been a let down for me. I mean "YeeHaw, let's all shack up witht he wierd old guys family and rest for the whole season." :slap does look interesting now though with the barn of dead now.:lecture

:offtopic: sorry back on topic this show looks like it's getting ramped up for some good times imo :lecture

I've seen the first 4 episodes and while it isn't terrible, it is so damn slow. I'm not strictly an action junkie and can appreciate character and plot development, but not much of any of those things have been happening so far. The main stories seem to be Cullen finding the sgt who raped and killed his wife and the missing maps that Lily has. However in four episodes not a whole lot of plot advancement has happened in those areas. I can't seem to care about secondary plots like the reverend and his indian assistant or the two irish guys or Common and the tattoed whore.

So far this show has been the western equivalent of Caprica. Hope it picks up and gets better soon. I'll stick it out for two more episodes.

I dug the first episode, but I have to admit this show already feels like it's running out of steam. Bohannon is such an uneven character. One minute he's a total badass hell bent on revenge, the next he seems completely imcompetent and more interested in getting piss drunk. I can understand that they're maybe trying to show he's not some unbeatable Clint Eastwood type, but the dichotomy is too severe.

And those two Irish guys, does anyone give a ____ about them? That's a plot thread that needs to be cut asap.

While I'm enjoying the show, my main problem is with Bohannon. For a protagonist, he's not likable at all. And Durant is just a poor man's Swearengen. Hell, he's a poor man's Hedley Lamarr.

Tonight's episode was a total waste. Why the hell has the relationship between Bohannon and Common's character become so antagonistic for no reason? Bohannon just becomes more confusing and less likeable by the minute. :gah:

I like this series. I am interested to see where it goes, but the pace is far too slow and 5 episodes in and I still don't know exactly what this shows about. :lol

I like this series. I am interested to see where it goes, but the pace is far too slow and 5 episodes in and I still don't know exactly what this shows about. :lol

How to screw the government out of money to lay choo choo tracks across the country and the men who laid said choo choo tracks.

:dunno

While I'm enjoying the show, my main problem is with Bohannon. For a protagonist, he's not likable at all. And Durant is just a poor man's Swearengen. Hell, he's a poor man's Hedley Lamarr.

Have to agree... I like elements of this; but the main character just doesn't really interest me.

I did not catch last night's episode yet, but while I'm still interested in the series I'm also a bit bored by it.

Back