Hell on Wheels (new AMC Series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched this show for the first time, this morning. and it looks pretty good. It was just a little slow, but I figured that every series has a slow episode from time to time for character development. And then I read this thread and now I am wondering if the show is as good as it seems.

What do you all say?

I like it, but it is definitely moving at a slower pace... doesn't bother me too much though since I don't suffer from ADD. :p

I love this show. One of my favorites at the moment.

Edit: Just finished last nights ep. Might have been the best one yet. Totally shocking ending. Loved the battle too.

And anyone who was wondering, it's been back on for 2 weeks now. Last week and last night.

Last edited:
I thought the last 2 episodes were great. I'm actually sorry the season finally is next week.

Wasn't expecting the ending last night. This will make things very interesting. I hope Bohannon beats the crap out of that creepy Swede.:lol

He did the episode before last night, and infront of everyone. I think thats why the Swede ratted him out.

Wasn't expecting the ending last night. This will make things very interesting. I hope Bohannon beats the crap out of that creepy Swede.:lol

He's from Norway. He's from Norway.

:) It might have been my first episode, but I got his festering hatred for Colm Meany's character from that scene.

Back