Heads of TV Series Actors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will think about them. I will see if there is online tools where people can vote for different actors to be sculpted, or I will set up voting system on my website.
Would you prefer already colored lower detail head but with photo faked detail (like the new Sheldon head):View attachment 52432

or higher detailed head which you would paint yourself (like the one in post above)

The first one would be a bit easier since it would require less time sculpting (although the same total time to produce color map).

Note that color head would be hard or even impossible to cut and slice to fit some custom body, so you would need to modify body instead to fit head perfectly.

I will think about them. I will see if there is online tools where people can vote for different actors to be sculpted, or I will set up voting system on my website.
Would you prefer already colored lower detail head but with photo faked detail (like the new Sheldon head):View attachment 52432

or higher detailed head which you would paint yourself (like the one in post above)

The first one would be a bit easier since it would require less time sculpting (although the same total time to produce color map).

Note that color head would be hard or even impossible to cut and slice to fit some custom body, so you would need to modify body instead to fit head perfectly.

i would prefer higher detailed head, and i am sure we can find a way to fit the heads to bodies, your work is great, and would really like to see more female heads, there are not many on the scene

Milos, here's a start for some male / female suggestions from TV that I would love to see.

Male
1. Chuck Bartowski -Chuck
2. Al Bundy - Married with Children
2. Morgan Grimes -Chuck
3. Barney Stinson -HIMYM
4. Marshall Erickson -HIMYM

Female
1. Lois Lane - Smallville
2. Cobie Smulders -HIMYM
2. Linda Carter / Wonder Woman
3. Sarah Connor - Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles
4. Kara Zor El / Supergirl - Smallville

My Sheldon head should be here mid- week, really looking forward to getting it. *Now I just need to work out what body to put it on.

Milos, here's a start for some male / female suggestions from TV that I would love to see.

Male
2. Al Bundy - Married with Children
2. Morgan Grimes -Chuck
3. Barney Stinson -HIMYM
4. Marshall Erickson -HIMYM

Female
1. Lois Lane - Smallville
2. Cobie Smulders -HIMYM
2. Linda Carter / Wonder Woman
3. Sarah Connor - Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles
4. Kara Zor El / Supergirl - Smallville

My Sheldon head should be here mid- week, really looking forward to getting it. *Now I just need to work out what body to put it on.

and what clothes to get for him...lol you will have to keep us posted:yess:

where are you based at milo?

Higher quality every time Milos, I'd rather paint myself as part of the attraction to this hobby.

I did plan to model
2. Morgan Grimes -Chuck
and I already have enough photo references from a while ago. I will take a look at other also, to see if I know him/her from enough movies/series (I don't know any actors by name) because I do need to know a character very well to start modeling.

I am based in NY.

I see it is about 50:50 preference to high-quality/already-finished.

I don't know where I already wrote (here or to someone on PM) but my next "releases" are Terry O'Quinn and Patrick Stewart. Both untextured. Then Angelina Jolie and Nicholas Cage (I have them 90% finished), then we will see...

The cast of Farscape would be cool to finally see in 1:6.
If this was previously asked, I apologize for duping it, but are these able to be printed with a straight neck, ready to place on a 1:6 body?

If this was previously asked, I apologize for duping it, but are these able to be printed with a straight neck, ready to place on a 1:6 body?

At this point it will be hard to do it... but I see those bodies do come with the neck, so would it be possible to cut away head's neck and stick it on body's neck? If you mess something up, you can always patch thing with "magicsculp", or some other quick plastic solution.

yeah your heads neck can be cut/modded to fit figs with necks, as for neckless figs, a bit of sculpy or milliput would sort it out

How about TRUE BLOOD?
Alexander Skarsgård ERIC NORTHMAN
Sam Tremell SAM MERLOTTE
Stephen Moyer
Nelsan Ellis
Denis O'Hare

At this point it will be hard to do it... but I see those bodies do come with the neck, so would it be possible to cut away head's neck and stick it on body's neck? If you mess something up, you can always patch thing with "magicsculp", or some other quick plastic solution.

yeah your heads neck can be cut/modded to fit figs with necks, as for neckless figs, a bit of sculpy or milliput would sort it out

Ok thanks!
I thought 3D printing allowed them to be "adjusted" for different variations such as putting a neck on to fit a Dragon body or making it neckless for the new "muscle" type bodies.
I really don't want to pay for a head and then have to cut it up or resculpt/fill what was cut off.

Back