1/18 Scale Painted Spider-Man figurine from the 1977 CBS TV Series (Nicholas Hammond)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is a photo of one of my 1:18 scale (4 inches tall) Spider-Man figurines as seen in the 1977 Spider-Man TV Series starring Nicholas Hammond and Fred Waugh (Fred was the stuntman who was seen in the costume for 95% of the time on the show).
Meticulously painted by Kristopher Meadows (whose name you may recognize from the recently released "Someone to Believe in" Christopher Reeve Superman artist print that Sideshow made available).

Unpainted versions of this figure (together with a Kenner inspired backing card) are available from my Etsy Store:
Retro Cardbacks for Movie / TV Series Characters by KennerByKing

Thanks for looking.

Test Print Spidey-10-Painted by Kristopher Meadows-June 2021.jpeg

Also shown below is another Spidey - this one was painted by Ted Roman who was kind enough to paint 15 of them for a limited run that I offered in my Etsy Store.

Check out my Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, Christopher Reeve Superman and Lou Ferrigno Incredible Hulk figures too. All of these are also available as 6 inches tall versions.

Heroes5.jpg

Why have two threads for the same thing?

I forgot that there was already a thread for it so started this new one. The other thread popped up afterwards as a "similar thread", so I added the photo into that one too in case anyone had subscribed for updates to that thread.

Last edited:
These are fun! But even as a kid, I thought it was lame that they only gave Spider-Man one webshooter.

Back