HCG Ghostbusters Lifesize Slimer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not 100% sure but I believe the max order on this may be limited to 2. Its still available on HCG's website. Honestly, I'd be surprised if they get more the 2 appointed to them so they may not have sold any. From my understanding, Retailers don't have a unlimited quantity on specific pieces, they get appointed so many. Again, everything I said my be incorrect. This is just what I've heard in the past. Either way I got mine ordered. Well, not ordered... I traded for a PCS 1/3 LOD. Can't wait to get both of these pieces.

I remember checking inventory when both NECA and HCG went up and there was way over 24ea so BBTS did get quite a lot of stock.

Got this answer this morning directly from HCG: As stated on the website in the information for this item, the target for shipping is the end of July. But with factories, their scheduling and shipping, that can always get pushed back. The Slimer production test piece was shipped from the factory and arrived about a week ago. We went over it and noted any alterations and color adjustments for the factory to execute. Once they make the adjustments, things will roll out on the production run. Other factors playing into the time crunch is packaging, crating due to size, and shipping overseas to our warehouse. Big pieces like this take time and as soon as they arrive via freight shipping, we will start the shipping process. Thanks.

I wonder if this is the same mold? Just trying to get an idea of how big Slimer will be
243m2a9.jpg

It's the same sculpt. Though I doubt it's the same mold seeing as how hcg had his crack sculpted over. Their version may turn out a tiny bit smaller if this is on a second or third mold. Anywhere from one to fifteen percent but that's not bad.

Hoping to see pics or videos of this from sdcc! Curious what the base looks like and just how big it is. Also would like more info like if it's actually coming out this month.

From a guy on Facebook I thought this was supposed to be 5' with the stand?
20rr61y.jpg

On their website it says 50" on stand so 4 feet 2 in.

Dimensions: 40" Tall Approx, (50" on display stand)

Edition Size: 50 Pieces Worldwide

Anyone know if it still releasing this month? I've sent emails to them but no response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They told me probably end of August is when the would be getting theirs in from the factory

I must got 50" confused with 5'. Looks really good though what do you think?

I must got 50" confused with 5'. Looks really good though what do you think?

Yeah, I like what I see so far. Hope more people take more photos of him. Maybe they will give him his ass crack back-make the poor guy whole [emoji38]. Putting jokes aside, I can't wait for this piece. Stand seems okay nothing special but I want to see if it goes through his body, will I see it through his wide open mouth????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great! Stand isn't spectacular but gets the job done. Was hoping for an adjustable stand or a longer pole so it can be displayed on the floor. I'm guessing this is the proto. Hope the production pieces look as nice.

Ya know I was watching the new ghostbusters movie and made sure to check Slimer's butt as weird as that sounds and there wasn't a crack Sony was persistent on removing that I guess. But anyway this looks good in excited like you said not blown away but at least it holds up to what we've seen so far

A lot more pics up on HCG's Facebook page. Looks nice and size is about right. But I'm starting to think that aside from the lack of crack, this doesn't have the uvula either :/.

Back