HCG Ghostbusters Lifesize Slimer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot more pics up on HCG's Facebook page. Looks nice and size is about right. But I'm starting to think that aside from the lack of crack, this doesn't have the uvula either :/.

That would be a weird omission since Neca's Slimer definitely does have it. But maybe you're right it might be omitted if they had to have it removed to accommodate the stand stick possibly going through the body holding from the roof of the head. Who knows I would be a bit more disappointed if they did that since they are already removing his crack and the cheaper Neca would have it. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To clear all this up HCG replied back to me and said he does have his uvula and the stand stops inside the body and does not go up through the mouth, that's great news!

To clear all this up HCG replied back to me and said he does have his uvula and the stand stops inside the body and does not go up through the mouth, that's great news!

Yes! Thank you for clearing that up. My anticipation for this just went through the roof!

Max Power

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's good to hear! It's so dark inside the mouth that you couldn't see it in any of the pics. Thanks for the info.

1/4 scale for those interested. Pics from over at toyark

SDCC-2016-Hollywood-Collectibles-Group-025.jpg

Does anyone have a video of their booth a ComicCon? I've been scouring YouTube and I've found nothing. I want to see 1:1 Slimer and now this new one!

Does he have his butt crack????

Man hahaha the 1/4 is so awesome!! Might have to pick that up too! Is that translucent resin!?!? I hope so

Oh man if it's that translucent resin I'm 1000% in!!!! Butt let me see the crack!!!

deba97a35708664b2f2c65f4856bc8c9.jpg

7454eeeb6cc64f251a0571afdbfab3b6.jpg

Back