HBO's Boardwalk Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait for S2, so many interesting characters & obviously a great story, which helps ;). This & Game Of Thrones have been my tv highlights of the year :)

Pretty good first ep...although I couldn't stop thinking how bad it was having all those KKK costumes :lol

And Nelson's still creepy as hell.

Pretty good first ep...although I couldn't stop thinking how bad it was having all those KKK costumes :lol

And Nelson's still creepy as hell.

Is that just a screener right now Chase or did this actually air?

Great start. This season looks promising.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA-BCRHjjfA"]Boardwalk Empire: Season 2 Clip Trailer (HBO) - YouTube[/ame]

When is season 1 coming out on dvd. I Googled it and all the information said early this year, so there must of been a big delay. Usually the previous season is out on dvd before the next airs.

Richard is such a sympathetic character, probably my favorite on a show with a lot of great characters. Wondering if there will be a reckoning with Richard and Slater down the line.

Sunday has a fantastic line-up with Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Homeland and in a few weeks, the Walking Dead.

As of now The Wire is my favorite show of all time. If Boardwalk is able to finish their story on their terms I might have a new favorite.

Love this show!!! It was renewed for season 3. I don't care how many seasons they do. I just care about quality and an eventual ending. Season two has been amazing so far!

two has been amazing so far!

This is getting me upset now.:lol I don't have HBO. So about a month ago l watched all the first season on the computer and loved it. l said to myself l wont watch season two on the computer till season 1 comes out on dvd, then l will watch season 2 once all the episodes are on the computer, but no word on when season one will be released on dvd. I wanted to watch season 1 on the big screen and refresh my memory before l start season 2.

As of now The Wire is my favorite show of all time. If Boardwalk is able to finish their story on their terms I might have a new favorite.

Love this show!!! It was renewed for season 3. I don't care how many seasons they do. I just care about quality and an eventual ending. Season two has been amazing so far!

Boardwalk is a great show, but IMO The Wire can't be touched.

Back