HBO's Boardwalk Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I'd completely forgotten about Tommy.

Until that last scene, I kinda wanted to see another season with Nucky's new life investing and building up his fortune in television :lol

"SPOILERS" I Thought it was a good ending, I thought that was Tommy when i first saw him but was not sure. also when Nucky told him to go back to whatever hick town you came from and get the F away from me, i was pretty sure then because Richard sent Tommy and his wife to go live with Richards sister in the country. it was a sad episode but wrapped everything up well. I am very happy how Boardwalk Empire ended it is my Favorite show and if it was gonna end dont think it could of got any better. Also if anyone was going to Kill Nucky im glad it was Tommy Darmody, To the lost.

Just had a marathon watching with the last season what a crap ending...to survive episode 7 the way he did to see his ending by a stupid kid? Kinda stupid of the writers to have Nucky give Tommy over a thousand dollars and then go help his ass get out of trouble at the end? No one is that stupid.

Back