HBO's Boardwalk Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my coworkers is friends with the author of the book, so she was very disappointed to hear that I forgot to watch this! :gah:

Do we know if this will be season after season maybe 22-24 episodes long etc or will this be more like the size of The Pacific?

According to the Entertainment Reports, this thing broke all kinds of HBO records, its already been signed for Season 2 after one episode.

Awesome first episode, had a Sopranos feel to it.

Loved AC's introduction

love the sopranos!!!!!

5uociq.jpg

blinkx.com doesn't have it. My rents have HBO but I don't... this blows. I need to see it. Where online will it allow me to see it?

blinkx.com doesn't have it. My rents have HBO but I don't... this blows. I need to see it. Where online will it allow me to see it?

toocheaptobuycable.com...................:monkey3

toocheaptobuycable.com...................:monkey3

No, it's I don't like watching TV because I am out going, physical, and rather do something constructive or be on my computer making stuff than watch a bunch of crap I am not into. Other words, I am not wasting my money. :nana:

I don't have a television but this show is pretty friggin good so far. I'm really big on historic american stuff though.

Saw the first episode and I really enjoyed it....gonna be watching the second one later tonight.

i'm really surprised more people are not talking about this show. Two episodes in and i think it's the best thing on right now. The details in this show (sets, costumes, etc..) are amazing.

I don't think a show like this will ever generate the chatter that a more fanboy/girl oriented show like True Blood does, but I agree, it's the best thing on tv by miles.

I've seen the first two episodes now and i'm really enjoying it! it's shaping up to be a great season. :)

Show has been great so far. A very interesting time in American history really. Good acting and story line to go with my interest in history have me hooked.

Second episode was great, Buscemi was born for the role of Nucky Thompson. It amazes me how good the writers on some shows are, they seemingly paint themselves into a corner and are still able to pull it off and carry a story on for a long time. I am still in awe of the level of detail for the sets and clothing, some of the best I've ever seen.

Back