HBO's Boardwalk Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loved that scene where capone says "i'm making a statement".........:lol

yeah there are some tracking shots the Scorsese did in the first episode that were just fantastic, pure eye candy. As Ill said the writing on this show is really good.

love the way that the writers told you how the "job" went down by overlaying it with the vaudville jokes. that was some really good stuff right there.

I love Michael Shannon. He's got that "stick in the ass" character down. Michael Pitt has been impressive as well.

I like Pitt as well - he does a good job playing f'ed up characters. The person I can't stand is Buscemi's love tart. She's such a _____! :lol
I hope her ass gets dumped.

I'm really enjoying this show... I hope its able to have a decent run.

I actually felt a bit bad for the "love tart" in the last episode; she'd like to be smart, but she's just a dumb whore :monkey2

I loved al and jimmy ____en those dudes up after the hostile meet yesterday. This show needs more of that.

The actor playing Capone is stellar. I loved last night's episode, this show is easily the best thing going on tv.

I can't wait to see where the story goes with the creepy FBI agent. That guy is fantastic at playing weirdos.

Yeah, just keep waiting for Al to snap and f him up :lol

I loved the confrontation between Margaret and Nucky's girl... classic :rock

Back