HBO's Boardwalk Empire

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome episode tonight with some BRUTAL moments. The wrench and the scalping were dirty!! Great Show!!!

I am nervous for Nucky and the trial. I have a feeling that something is going to go wrong.

The scene with Eli bashing that guys head in with a pipe wrench was crazy. I kept flinching with each whack.

This show has really upped it's intensity on Season 1! The last two episode finished with some really confronting sequences! Love this show! This, Breaking bad and Dexter make me happy!

Awesome episode tonight with some BRUTAL moments. The wrench and the scalping were dirty!! Great Show!!!

I am nervous for Nucky and the trial. I have a feeling that something is going to go wrong.

I agree. I think the trial doesn't go as planned, and Nucky has to go to Eli for help...perhaps killing the person who's going to testify against Nucky?

Another great episode last night. The brutality of Owen slicing that one guy's fingers off while strangling him with the garrotte was a brutal and unexpected touch!

Another great episode last night. The brutality of Owen slicing that one guy's fingers off while strangling him with the garrotte was a brutal and unexpected touch!

I was a bit confused as to why he ended up killing that guy? I found myself lost by their conversation so I'm guessing I missed something :lol

At first I was thinking he was the assassain from Chicago, but then cleary was not.

January season ones comes out on dvd and blu-ray. I will buy that and watch season 1 on the big screen before l watch season 2 on the computer.

I was a bit confused as to why he ended up killing that guy? I found myself lost by their conversation so I'm guessing I missed something :lol

At first I was thinking he was the assassain from Chicago, but then cleary was not.

I know, I think HBO should used subtitles when the characters are speaking in thick Irish brogue.

This is just a guess on my part, but Owen was invloved with the Irish Republican Army (our their forebears, I don't know if they had already "Officially" named themselves the IRA back then) and the reason he killed that guy was related to that. Settling old scores, so to speak. The guy he killed (I can't remember his character's name) mentioned that he didn't get himself involved in the "troubles" and said "Stars and Stripes forever" as a toast when tehy drank.

And that seems to fit with what was discussed between Owen and Nucky last night.

Another great episode... very interested to see where the "big bet" takes the series. But it seems like all hell is about to break loose.

Love love love this show!!! I feel that Jimmy is in over his head. Nucky is smarter and has some bigger plans up his sleeve. The dialogue is fantastic, the sets are amazing.

Also, Jimmy does NOT want the Butcher on his bad side. He needs to be careful!!

Finally was able to watch last Sunday's episode.

I really enjoyed the scene with Nucky and Eli at the Wake, and how it was filmed.

Trying to figure out Nucky's next move. I have part of it figured out...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

JIMMY!!! The Butcher is gonna get you!!!

I think Nucky is a tad concerned about Owen letting the tall Irish dude get killed after 17 years of knowing him.

I like the Polio story. It is very sad. My grandfather had Polio as a kid and was quarantined for a couple of years. So this story line is interesting to me.

Another FANTASTIC episode. Best series currently on TV!!!

Great episode.

The Dempsey fight was right on. The Polio bit is interesting. The Butcher is awesome!!

I don't think Nucky is concerned, just what he said, he wants to know what is going down.

Back