Hasbro 1/6 Scale ARK OF THE COVENANT Image Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do all of the 12" figures come with redemptions for the ark?
It looks like the deadline is now in Jan. I was going to buy the redemptions on ebay for 30 bucks, but you can get four figures for 63 bucks from hasbrotoyshop shipped. If anyone knows if all the figures contain them, please reply. I do not want to order four of these and not get the ark. If anyone else is interested you can go to hasbrotoyshop and use the promo code "fall20", it will give free shipping and 20% off your order.

All the 12" figures have them, and they aren't figures specific... so any combination of the 12" figures will work.

as long as Hasbro actually comes through and sends the god forsaken thing.. my wife keeps saying that she thinks I got screwed on the deal and I'm beginning to agree.

Sent my check in months ago and bupkiss.
You had to send to Bozman Montana which was odd I thought.

My ark FINALLY arrived today.
P1020605.jpg

I guess its one of those "wait til you think it's not gonna come" and then it comes things.

Last edited:
Looks like they all got mailed out on the same day 'cause mine came as well!!!

Although, the back (one of the short sides) has a problem with the gold... it looks like something was laid on it while it was drying and caused a big mess. So I may be returning it if Hasbro will do an exchange; if not I may just be stuck with a slightly messed-up Ark.

But aside from that issue its great looking, and bigger than I expected.

Do all of the 12" figures come with redemptions for the ark?
It looks like the deadline is now in Jan. I was going to buy the redemptions on ebay for 30 bucks, but you can get four figures for 63 bucks from hasbrotoyshop shipped. If anyone knows if all the figures contain them, please reply. I do not want to order four of these and not get the ark. If anyone else is interested you can go to hasbrotoyshop and use the promo code "fall20", it will give free shipping and 20% off your order.

Where did you see that the offer for the 1:6 scale Ark has now been extended to January 2009? :confused: I still see the 12" figures in stores here in the U.S.A. with stickers saying the offer ends on 10/31/08 this month. I still have to get three more 12" figures to get the three stickers I need. I already got Mutt Williams earlier this summer.

Let me know about that January 2009 extension. Thanks! :D

https://www.hasbro.com/indianajones/default.cfm?page=Redemption

"All requests must be postmarked by January 1, 2009 and received by January 8, 2009. Your exclusive item will be mailed to you within approximately 10-12 weeks from receipt of your redemption request."

also "This offer is good for a limited time only and while supplies last."

So it is possible they could run out if you wait too long.

Where did you see that the offer for the 1:6 scale Ark has now been extended to January 2009? :confused: I still see the 12" figures in stores here in the U.S.A. with stickers saying the offer ends on 10/31/08 this month. I still have to get three more 12" figures to get the three stickers I need. I already got Mutt Williams earlier this summer.

Let me know about that January 2009 extension. Thanks! :D

I think they are on sale at Target this week for around $16 if that helps anyone.

The only thing I was surprised by was:
1)The size of the thing, bigger then I remember if accurate.
2)The kneeling Seraphim seem slightly undersized in relation to the rest of the ark.
But still a remarkable piece.

Back