Hasbro 1/6 Scale ARK OF THE COVENANT Image Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, now that I think about it, wouldn't the Idol Environment made a lot more sense as an exclusive for Indy, with Belloq coming with the Ark? Yeah, that would have been better.

That would also be better because it'd sell more Belloqs, with people like me buying him just for an Ark.

OK, still waiting for this thing to arrive--but I'm also still waiting for some 3 3/4 aliens, has anyone received these yet?

Does anyone know if you can still send in for the Hasbro Ark. Are we past the expiration date or is there a chance they may run out soon? I don't want to go buy 4 12" figures only to find I can no longer get this.

Does anyone know if you can still send in for the Hasbro Ark. Are we past the expiration date or is there a chance they may run out soon? I don't want to go buy 4 12" figures only to find I can no longer get this.

I think I read someplace that they extended the sticker stuff.

Got my stickers mailed off yesterday for the Ark :rock

Although not much good he'll do me until Indy arrives.

Can't do that to my collection... although with some work the Swordsman might be worth a damn. But the rest are clunkers.

I never did get mine...never got the stickers. Now with Hasbro bowing out, I guess this is the end of the arks.

You lucky few have a real gem.

This ark will probably be the best and most sought after piece from over time.

Yeah, if it ever f'n arrives :lol Still waiting, I know the check has been cashed, but that's it.

Back