Hasbro 1/6 Scale ARK OF THE COVENANT Image Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's Ben's customized Hasbro Ark.

BensCustomArk.jpg

BensCustomArk1.jpg

BensCustomArk2.jpg

BensCustomArk3.jpg

BensCustomArk4.jpg

Since I waited for the 12" figures to go on clearance, I ending up sending my stickers in at the very last minute -- actually after the last minute. I had thought that the deadline was already over, but found out on January 1st that the deadline had been extended until... January 1st.

Unfortunately, the post office was actually closed on the 1st, so I ran out and bought one more clearance figure to get enough stickers and then bought some postage online that day, hoping that would count as being "postmarked" by that date. I guess it did (or they just want to get rid of these arks) since I got my ark in the mail today.

It looks a little cheap in places, but overall it's very nice. I don't plan to buy anything more in the Indy line beyond the 12" figure and PF, but the ark seems like a necessary accessory for the figure. I was happy to see it fit in my acrylic case that I have on my desk.

hasbro_ark1.jpg

I got mine in today! I will take pictures of it soon with my Sideshow Indy. I'll post them here.

I really like it! I was another person that just made it in time. I sent off my stickers on December 30, 2008. Right before the January 1, 2009 cutoff date. Not too long to wait on it. I got it in less than two months. I was expecting to wait longer for it. I was happy to see mine came in the large cardboard "crate" box rather than a boring plain white mailer box.

The gold coloring really shines. :D I like the detailing on it, and to me, it looks very accurate. I would like to fix the poles like Ben did for his. I guess you just painted the lines on each of the four poles Ben? Please let me know. Sure it's made of plastic, but it's a great addition to my Indy collection. It really adds something to displaying Indy. I still hope to get the exclusive Toht I have on pre-order now with the polystone Ark.

I got mine in today! I will take pictures of it soon with my Sideshow Indy. I'll post them here.

I really like it! I was another person that just made it in time. I sent off my stickers on December 30, 2008. Right before the January 1, 2009 cutoff date. Not too long to wait on it. I got it in less than two months. I was expecting to wait longer for it. I was happy to see mine came in the large cardboard "crate" box rather than a boring plain white mailer box.

The gold coloring really shines. :D I like the detailing on it, and to me, it looks very accurate. I would like to fix the poles like Ben did for his. I guess you just painted the lines on each of the four poles Ben? Please let me know. Sure it's made of plastic, but it's a great addition to my Indy collection. It really adds something to displaying Indy. I still hope to get the exclusive Toht I have on pre-order now with the polystone Ark.

Now if only we had a Sallah to stick on the other end of it and do the "lifting" scene.

Yeah, I agree! Now I guess we'll have to get a commission started for a Sallah head from someone here on the board. Or will Sideshow eventually make him? I really hope so! :whip

Yeah, I agree! Now I guess we'll have to get a commission started for a Sallah head from someone here on the board. Or will Sideshow eventually make him? I really hope so! :whip

I'd wait. Then again, as I've stated in the past, maybe they have a prejudice against the actor. After all, they didn't do Gimli from LOTR, nor his Russian role as Pushkin from The Living Daylights (007). :p

That's a real SHAME Sideshow! :monkey2 Every interview I have read and seen with the fine actor John-Rhys Davies has been wonderful! He sounds like a genuine, friendly and approachable man. I'd love to meet him someday. So why didn't you make a Gimli Sideshow? Where's Sallah? One of the most lovable and memorable characters in the Indy movies. HE MUST BE MADE into a 1:6 scale figure! C'mon Sideshow. You can make tons of different stormtroopers from Star Wars. You can make one Sallah too. :gun

That's a real SHAME Sideshow! :monkey2 Every interview I have read and seen with the fine actor John-Rhys Davies has been wonderful! He sounds like a genuine, friendly and approachable man. I'd love to meet him someday. So why didn't you make a Gimli Sideshow? Where's Sallah? One of the most lovable and memorable characters in the Indy movies. HE MUST BE MADE into a 1:6 scale figure! C'mon Sideshow. You can make tons of different stormtroopers from Star Wars. You can make one Sallah too. :gun

:lecture :lecture :lecture
And make Marion while you're at it.

I second that! In my opinion Marion Ravenwood SHOULD have been made after Indy. Not Belloq, then Toht. But I'm glad those were made too.

Here's some pictures I just took outside with my new Hasbro Ark and my Sideshow Indy. I'm very happy with Hasbro's Ark. The gold paint scheme is excellent! Yeah, I still plan on getting the exclusive Toht with Sideshow's polystone Ark. But I really like this one too. Enjoy!

IMG_3929.jpg

IMG_3926.jpg

The cardboard "wooden crate" shipping box was a brilliant idea. I'm glad I still got one since I sent off for it so late before the cutoff date.

IMG_3969.jpg

IMG_3965.jpg

IMG_3952.jpg

The Ark opened with its top in front of it...

IMG_3934.jpg

A view of what is inside the Ark. Hmmm...Looks like just sand to me.

IMG_3935.jpg

No Indy...don't open it! :horror

IMG_3971.jpg

Close you eyes Indy! Don't look!

IMG_3973.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! :whip I agree. I just wonder how good the ark with Toht will look. I wonder if the polystone ark will be as shiny as the plastic Hasbro ark. I've got Toht pre-ordered with the ark. So I guess we'll see...

Back