Hasbro 1/6 Scale ARK OF THE COVENANT Image Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the ark looks amazing!!! how will uk fans be able to get there hands on these?

We have the same offer in this country - though the 12" guys are overpriced :p But the two Indy's combine (along with a spare super GI Joe bod) to make a fun toy who can go on outside expeditions around the garden and the Cairo Swordsman is actually quite good... and black robes are always handy for cultists etc. ;)

Nick

Cheque was cashed so both the ark and my three amigo aliens in thrones should be here soon.:D

LOOKIE WHAT CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY!!! :banana

Neat box!

Ark001.jpg

"IT's A TRANSMITTER FOR SPEAKING TO GOD!"

Ark002.jpg

And it contains, solid plastic sand! :naughty

Ark003.jpg

And with my custom Indy...and his other loot....

Ark004.jpg

May not be top top stuff, but it is all shiney and looks kinda cool to me!
Wish the handles were wood and not plastic, and that they fit through the rings instead of were four parts that popped into the sides of them, but that is ok.
And the solid plastic sand inside is kinda weird...I will add some real sand in there soon to improve that...

But otherwise, NEATO! :banana

At least I got something in to help stem my not going to SDCC blues. :D

I got mine the other day. Great item and shockingly so for Hasbro, but definitely a cool toy for $10. It's big and shiny, but when you get up close--the seems are noticeable, which makes it look kinda chintzy. Otherwise a pretty sweet mail-away that will look great next to the SS Indy when SS starts actually making Indy 1/6 figures--sucks that the ark is the only 1/6 Indy toy that I own.

And, btw, Les--LOVE your Indy set-up! Perfect!

Amyone who sent away for the 3 3/4 aliens get any yet?... Still waiting on both them (three of them) and the ark.:confused::monkey2

Can't wait to get mine too. Kudos for Hasbro for making such a nice 1/6 Ark.

I got mine the other day. Great item and shockingly so for Hasbro, but definitely a cool toy for $10. It's big and shiny, but when you get up close--the seems are noticeable, which makes it look kinda chintzy. Otherwise a pretty sweet mail-away that will look great next to the SS Indy when SS starts actually making Indy 1/6 figures--sucks that the ark is the only 1/6 Indy toy that I own.

And, btw, Les--LOVE your Indy set-up! Perfect!

Thanks Slade. It is a tad cheapo in closeup. BUT, I still love it.
And I do enjoy my Indy setup. Thank God for all the new cool almost 1/6 accessories, again thanks to Hasbro. Makes for a happier Indy.

You know, now that I think about it, wouldn't the Idol Environment made a lot more sense as an exclusive for Indy, with Belloq coming with the Ark? Yeah, that would have been better.

You know, now that I think about it, wouldn't the Idol Environment made a lot more sense as an exclusive for Indy, with Belloq coming with the Ark? Yeah, that would have been better.

Agreed. That would have matched up better. I still think that the environment should have been sold separately. SS could have sold an ark separately as well. That would have been two extra items to make money on, for them.

Back