Hasbro 1/6 Scale ARK OF THE COVENANT Image Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is surprisingly nice looking... although since my face is now melted off from looking at this picture I guess I don't need one :lol

arc_2.jpg

Hmmm... /me is thinking I need one for display.

Set the top at a slight angle so it's open, and add a fogger/mister inside of it!

This looks pretty sharp. What's surprising is that it's from Hasblow.

Not sure that it's worth the bucks but I think it's going to be the only decent option made available.

Wow, that's surprisingly high-end coming from Hasbro. so, this is just a mail order item?

Mine did not come today. :( So, I suspect they will arrive (along with the Crystal Skeletons) while I'm at SDCC.

Mine did not come today. :( So, I suspect they will arrive (along with the Crystal Skeletons) while I'm at SDCC.

Well, I have that coming as well and the check has been cashed. I would have expected them to come together as well.

Wow, that's surprisingly high-end coming from Hasbro. so, this is just a mail order item?

Its really really nice actually. Makes waiting for Indy that much more sucky. :lol Yeah, 4 stickers from Hasbro 1:6th figures.

i hate the jump through hoops crap from hasbro. they SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post pics once you get your skeletons set up... I'm only getting three so I'll be creating a mini dio of the climactic moment (of course I can only have Spalko, Indy, and Mutt in front of them).

i hate the jump through hoops crap from hasbro. they SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like the whole "going to the store" and "using the postal service" hoops? :lol Seems a tad easier than trying to snag one of 50 bronze statues or something that SSC is notorious for.

Back