Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King arts did a gauntlet as well.

Here's a few pics of the protos of the shield and helmet

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thanks guys! Hoping these come up on BBTS, as I normally like to get everything sent to me in one go, so may wait it out on there rather than Amazon.

Anybody know if this thing is bullet proof lol.

Both items look amazing for the price point. I've seen ABS material Cap shields go for much more and as already mentioned the metal ones are through the roof in terms of pricing. I would be surprised if the $100 price point on a metal shield is actually accurate.

I saw a review of this shield somewhere....can't remember where though I thought it looked cheaper than I hoped it would. Though I guess you do get what you pay for at 100 bucks. XD

I saw a review of this shield somewhere....can't remember where though I thought it looked cheaper than I hoped it would. Though I guess you do get what you pay for at 100 bucks. XD

If it comes back to you, could you post it? I'm curious to see the final product too. I wanted something to carry around for cosplay instead of the expensive eFX but if this looks cheap, I might cancel.

If it comes back to you, could you post it? I'm curious to see the final product too. I wanted something to carry around for cosplay instead of the expensive eFX but if this looks cheap, I might cancel.

Here we go! I actually found it. I think it looks fine for the price I guess. I just wish it had the bevels on the star.

geekculture.co/exclusive-geek-review-hasbro-marvel-legends-captain-america-shield/

Here we go! I actually found it. I think it looks fine for the price I guess. I just wish it had the bevels on the star.

geekculture.co/exclusive-geek-review-hasbro-marvel-legends-captain-america-shield/

Thanks for the link. Someone here previously mentioned it would be metal, but looks like it's confirmed to be plastic (faux-metal finish). However, the reviewer does say it does have some heft to it ... so it might a good cheaper compromise to carry around the mall or during a marathon. Haha

Back