Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the Cap America shield is 30% off Canadian dollars on toysrus.ca

and the Iron Man Helmet is on preorder status available on toysrus.ca

shipping is roughly $16 when you combine the two preorders together after discounts. Not bad.

Thanks for the heads up!

shipping is roughly $16 when you combine the two preorders together after discounts. Not bad.
Woah! Great deals for us Canadians :)

First in-hand pic I've seen of the metal shield, tweeted by Marvel

Cn6mw3rUEAE9vN5.jpg:large

I really like the price point for the Captain shields. I think they're a heck of a deal. I like the King Arts version a lot more, BUT you can't beat this price.

I really like the price point for the Captain shields. I think they're a heck of a deal. I like the King Arts version a lot more, BUT you can't beat this price.

I agree. KA's are fantastic for for someone looking for a nice metal shield to hang on the wall, this is easily worth the money.

I didn't know about these until I recently received an email from BBTS. The shield is on pre-order for $299.99. I had an EFX shield on pre-order but cancelled it last year. That that went for $600 and made of fiberglass. This one by Hasbro is half the price and made of metal. Not to mention the straps can be adjusted to sling around your shoulders so the shield can be worn on the back. I may consider this. And is a 75th anniversary of Captain America.

I didn't know about these until I recently received an email from BBTS. The shield is on pre-order for $299.99. I had an EFX shield on pre-order but cancelled it last year. That that went for $600 and made of fiberglass. This one by Hasbro is half the price and made of metal. Not to mention the straps can be adjusted to sling around your shoulders so the shield can be worn on the back. I may consider this. And is a 75th anniversary of Captain America.

Amazon is cheaper. :wink1:

That in hand pic looks great. Very excited about this - glad these aren't actually too far away from coming out.

Just ordered from Amazon. Cheaper than BBTS and free shipping too! This will be my 3rd Cap shield :clap Wondering how much difference in shield thickness and weight between this Hasbro one and the King Arts one. We shall see.

Not to mention the straps can be adjusted to sling around your shoulders so the shield can be worn on the back.

Hmm, this is how the product description spells it out:
Adjustable straps allow users to wear like Captain America

Could be interpreted as wearing it on your back, or just being able to hold the shield on your arm. I'm looking at the handle straps and there just might be enough slack there to open it up and put the shield on like a backpack, but it's hard to say for sure.

Wait the one from Toysrus.ca and I guess the one being discussed in general is plastic correct?

And although 2 days off I guess the 30% off sale has expired?? Noooooooo.

Back