Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was an easter egg put in the movie but not really the shield that Rogrs actually used. If you look at the original before painted it is nothing like that one in Iron man 2.

Must be why I'm confused. Been a long time since I've watched the early Cap films; just remember seeing that shield and wondering at the construction.

I just got the Star lord helmet, very happy with it. It’s better than efx $700 piece of junk. Which I returned. Also storm breaker just came but haven’t unboxed it yet.

I just got the Star lord helmet, very happy with it. It’s better than efx $700 piece of junk. Which I returned. Also storm breaker just came but haven’t unboxed it yet.

I’ve been thinking about getting Star Lord’s helmet, but I’ve been hesitant.

But I’ve got Stormbreaker on preorder, so I can’t wait for that. I had considered getting a custom metal one, but I didn’t have anywhere I could put it at the moment. But this is very light in comparison so I can put in anywhere.

I'd be tempted by that Mando helmet if it didn't look so clean/new/shiny. It has never been that pristine-looking in the show!

I've gone a bit nuts this week and picked up Cap's shield (Falcon and the Winter Soldier version), Mjolnir, and Iron Man's helmet. I got the helmet and hammer through GameStop, with both currently being 20% off.

Back