Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered the reg for quite a bit less then I would pay from sideshow:yess:

If you don't live in the U.S it's true you can save $100 by not buying from SS themselves. :lecture

Just ordered the reg for quite a bit less then I would pay from sideshow:yess:

If you don't live in the U.S it's true you can save $100 by not buying from SS themselves. :lecture

yeah but a year or two down the road, the difference in value between the Reg and Ex. is almost always more than $100 in value.:lecture

yeah but a year or two down the road, the difference in value between the Reg and Ex. is almost always more than $100 in value.:lecture

That's great for all those collectors out there who just plan to sell the stuff they buy :dunno

That's great for all those collectors out there who just plan to sell the stuff they buy :dunno

This 100%:goodpost::exactly::lecture

I don't rent my collectibles I buy them to keep. I am a huge fan of Harley ever since her first appearance in the 90's TAS. I plan on keeping her not selling her down the road later.

I enjoy collectables based on character, design, sculpt etc. Not how much they are worth.

I would find it stressful to have to check ebay each day to see if I was going to enjoy that piece that particular day or not:rotfl

I hope the EX is up for the next week. I could PO now, but I'd rather pay off a few things first within in the next week...statues are cool, but priorities rule.

Looking at PFs of this size and detail range (Mystique, Baroness, Psylocke, Ivy, etc.), when I started collecting in 2011, Rogue was the 1st new PO to go up for me and she was $300. Now HQ is $360. I know there's inflation but Spider-Man CQ 2.5 years ago was $350, larger, more detailed...By next year we'll be closer or at $400 for these smaller PFs and I just don't see myself doing that. SS has made and I already have my most favorite characters (or at least on the way with Batman's case) except a few X-Men...I'm looking at Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Jean Grey and maybe Emma Frost as far as women. As for the men, maybe Flash, Aquaman, and it depends on what other X-Men they roll out. But once we're at $380 per small female and $400 for standard size male PF, I'm done...I'll just enjoy what I already have.

This 100%:goodpost::exactly::lecture

I don't rent my collectibles I buy them to keep. I am a huge fan of Harley ever since her first appearance in the 90's TAS. I plan on keeping her not selling her down the road later.

I enjoy collectables based on character, design, sculpt etc. Not how much they are worth.

I would find it stressful to have to check ebay each day to see if I was going to enjoy that piece that particular day or not:rotfl

Yeah but we also buy them to keep, knowing for any terrible reason life gets in the way for whatever reason that we can at least get back what we paid for. Most do not care for profits, just if lucky we might not lose money. These ex versions is to insure we don't lose money if life gets in the way. So again I don't think most are trying to flip them. My 2 cents.

I hope the EX is up for the next week. I could PO now, but I'd rather pay off a few things first within in the next week...statues are cool, but priorities rule.

Looking at PFs of this size and detail range (Mystique, Baroness, Psylocke, Ivy, etc.), when I started collecting in 2011, Rogue was the 1st new PO to go up for me and she was $300. Now HQ is $360. I know there's inflation but Spider-Man CQ 2.5 years ago was $350, larger, more detailed...By next year we'll be closer or at $400 for these smaller PFs and I just don't see myself doing that. SS has made and I already have my most favorite characters (or at least on the way with Batman's case) except a few X-Men...I'm looking at Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Jean Grey and maybe Emma Frost as far as women. As for the men, maybe Flash, Aquaman, and it depends on what other X-Men they roll out. But once we're at $380 per small female and $400 for standard size male PF, I'm done...I'll just enjoy what I already have.

With Hot Toy's now selling 1/6 action figures at the price we were paying for 1/4 scale PF's 12-18 months ago is it any wonder prices have gone up?

With Hot Toy's now selling 1/6 action figures at the price we were paying for 1/4 scale PF's 12-18 months ago is it any wonder prices have gone up?

:lecture that's why i stopped with 1/6th. never gonna pay over 250 for a doll.

i love this one too

968859_10201256637040531_291009672_n.jpg

164963_10201256636480517_1741334248_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back