Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You make absolutely no sense :dunno

:lol

Think CBG is waiting until it goes on WL then preordering it....:monkey1

Don't get me wrong the statue in stunning I love it. Both heads are the way I like them. Love the ex beingna head. I'm still kind of angry at the 10.00 hike. So I'm deciding on what to do right now. Buy now, get on the early WL, or buy on eBay most likely be 10.00 cheaper? I know the price is notba big deal but I still feel better to keep my price for my PF at the say normal SS prices. I know it sounds dumb, but it kind of feels good to wait. If the ES is something I like. I will jump onnthis awesome statue in a heartbeat!

Don't get me wrong the statue in stunning I love it. Both heads are the way I like them. Love the ex beingna head. I'm still kind of angry at the 10.00 hike. So I'm deciding on what to do right now. Buy now, get on the early WL, or buy on eBay most likely be 10.00 cheaper? I know the price is notba big deal but I still feel better to keep my price for my PF at the say normal SS prices. I know it sounds dumb, but it kind of feels good to wait. If the ES is something I like. I will jump onnthis awesome statue in a heartbeat!

But buying it now or getting on the WL is the same price and you really think ebay will be cheaper? Does $10 really make a difference? :dunno

I'm confused by your logic :lol

Ok got a chance to finally log on now and I bet the sales still a go? Great no rush here. TBD means this will be on for weeks. I will check it each day after work, just to be sure I don't miss this if the ES is low. I'm pretty sure this will be on for a long time. I'm kind of feel good that I didn't jump in ASAP like I normally do. It feels different but not as bad as I thought it would. Congrats to those who bought one. It's really kind of interesting testing myself on a statue I actually like alot but holding out.

C3PO & R2D2 EX PF were TBD and look what happened there. Not saying this is an instant sell out but your logic regarding TBD is deeply flawed.

But buying it now or getting on the WL is the same price and you really think ebay will be cheaper? Does $10 really make a difference? :dunno

I'm confused by your logic :lol

Plus shipping will be way more on eBay. CBG will probably preorder through eBay way before its scheduled to be shipped. He will probably get scammed again and sent money as a gift just to save a few dollars.

Plus shipping will be way more on eBay. CBG will probably preorder through eBay way before its scheduled to be shipped. He will probably get scammed again and sent money as a gift just to save a few dollars.

Exactly....and something will be wrong with the statue from Ebay and there won't be any return policy :slap

I'll order the EX once it's down to the last 10 but really do want her and long ways to go for her but will be nice to not pay right away so i'll flex once we get an Edition size and down to the last 10.

Hello im new to this site and everything sideshow related but i have a question. if i dont PO the exclusive version, will the RV be cheaper? I dont really want the exclusives version(thanks to that awful head version), so will i be saving an extra 100$ or so if i wait? :dunno

Hello im new to this site and everything sideshow related but i have a question. if i dont PO the exclusive version, will the RV be cheaper? I dont really want the exclusives version(thanks to that awful head version), so will i be saving an extra 100$ or so if i wait? :dunno

They are both the same price, so no, it doesn't save you anything unless you pick up the regular from a LCS(local comic shop) or other online retailer that offers a discount.

And :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show

Hello and welcome! :wave The regular version will not be cheaper on Sideshow but you can shop around on other websites for the regular and get her a little cheaper. You won't save anything near $100 though.

Congrats to those who are fans but I'm disappointed and don't like either head. Something is off about the smiling sculpt and I don't like the tongue sculpt at all. I'm really hoping for the 1:6 version to be "better" because I'm really not digging this.

Not a PF guy ... but I actually like the exclusive on this one. Never been a huge fan of the classic Harley look, actually ... so I'd take the ex over the regular.

And -- a suitable education for Joel Schumacher regarding the appropriate use of nipples in bat-related costumes.

SnakeDoc

thanks for the warm welcome and reply. i just recently bought two sideshow collectable statues for MAD Cheap on ebay(probably because they aren't that popular, being the lord raptor and lady death statues). Oh well, i guess i have to decide if i want to dish out 350(wander if that includes shipping):dunno

glad to be part of the community :wave

I don't mind either head sculpt to be honest. The only thing that's off for me is that her EX head and body language don't make too much sense together. I think the EX head would look better if she was standing straight up with her hands on her hips. Her body is too playful/teasing for the EX head. I think the regular head looks great with the pose though.

thanks for the warm welcome and reply. i just recently bought two sideshow collectable statues for MAD Cheap on ebay(probably because they aren't that popular, being the lord raptor and lady death statues). Oh well, i guess i have to decide if i want to dish out 350(wander if that includes shipping):dunno

Glad to have you!! Unfortunately, the price does not include shipping. It depends on where you're located and where it's shipping from but for instance I'm in PA and the Poison Ivy PF was $32 to ship. Hope you can get her though, she'll be awesome :)

Lord Raptor is from Pop Culture Shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back