Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of the Ex so it's an easy wait for me...plus the fact that i'm still trying to decide if i like the "i really have to pee" pose

ex ordered, one of the best ex around.

easy decision, and used my reward points so total = $0

Ok got a chance to finally log on now and I bet the sales still a go? Great no rush here. TBD means this will be on for weeks. I will check it each day after work, just to be sure I don't miss this if the ES is low. I'm pretty sure this will be on for a long time. I'm kind of feel good that I didn't jump in ASAP like I normally do. It feels different but not as bad as I thought it would. Congrats to those who bought one. It's really kind of interesting testing myself on a statue I actually like alot but holding out.

Don't get me wrong the statue in stunning I love it. Both heads are the way I like them. Love the ex beingna head. I'm still kind of angry at the 10.00 hike. So I'm deciding on what to do right now. Buy now, get on the early WL, or buy on eBay most likely be 10.00 cheaper? I know the price is notba big deal but I still feel better to keep my price for my PF at the say normal SS prices. I know it sounds dumb, but it kind of feels good to wait. If the ES is something I like. I will jump onnthis awesome statue in a heartbeat!

CBG firstly you are entitled to do what you want to ... Even if it doesn't make a lick of sense... But do me a favour and don't advise the news to follow your lead because you said Superman and Punisher would be around for months and they both didn't go more then 2 weeks... You talk out of your *** to much my friend.

I think CBG pretty much cares about only one thing...the ES of a piece. If that's someone's criteria for collecting, then so be it.

I think CBG pretty much cares about only one thing...the ES of a piece. If that's someone's criteria for collecting, then so be it.

No I used to but now it's not everything. It's a great bonus and I would order mush faster if that's the case. I do like great sculpted statues.

Didn't Burning Rage say wait list for life?

:gah: I always hear 4life? What the hell does this mean! This is like the 20th time already.

thanks for the warm welcome and reply. i just recently bought two sideshow collectable statues for MAD Cheap on ebay(probably because they aren't that popular, being the lord raptor and lady death statues). Oh well, i guess i have to decide if i want to dish out 350(wander if that includes shipping):dunno

glad to be part of the community :wave

Welcome bro happy collecting!

But buying it now or getting on the WL is the same price and you really think ebay will be cheaper? Does $10 really make a difference? :dunno

I'm confused by your logic :lol

It's the principal at the moment. I'm going to gamble this time to see if I can get it for 350.00 with shipping. I know it's not much but I know I can do it. But if the ES is low then take my 10.00.

C3PO & R2D2 EX PF were TBD and look what happened there. Not saying this is an instant sell out but your logic regarding TBD is deeply flawed.

Droids don't count. It was just too crazy to have a TBD sell out in hrs. I still think there's something going non with the price of making them so SS pulled them to make the least possible, because of costs and profits. I mean why would it be so low? They never make only 200 for the super popular Droids. Must be the chrome costs that eats away the profits. Wait till they get release. Good luck on anyone getting replacements parts on those. We all know there will be none.

Plus shipping will be way more on eBay. CBG will probably preorder through eBay way before its scheduled to be shipped. He will probably get scammed again and sent money as a gift just to save a few dollars.

I agree I was scam good a couple of times to trying to save 35.00 buck off a statue. But it won't happen again. I will never ever use gift again. Never! Never! ... This is really making me mad thinking about those scammers who took me for a dummy. :mad: I was a noob and was stupid. I admit that now from expierence now I know better. Thanks for so many helping me put here. :1-1:

Exactly....and something will be wrong with the statue from Ebay and there won't be any return policy :slap

I know, I will never pay gift and will not go over the 30 days. The last seller from the colossus ex killed time so that I could have no recourse. They got me really good. I lost 550.00 on that one. On a better note at least the honest seller on eBay refund me back my 800.00 on my ex Droids gift (mo) preorder. He didn't have to after 6 months but he did on good faith. Thanks ewok for being so honest :1-1:

March 2014 shipping estimate probably translates to June or July 2014.
Gonna be a long wait for this, but looking forward to getting this next year. I really am enjoying the DC PF line aside from Green Lantern, thus far.

CBG firstly you are entitled to do what you want to ... Even if it doesn't make a lick of sense... But do me a favour and don't advise the news to follow your lead because you said Superman and Punisher would be around for months and they both didn't go more then 2 weeks... You talk out of your *** to much my friend.

I honestly feel like Superman Ex PF is a "fake" sell out though with that messed up Ex head. They STILL have that waitlist up for the Ex and I think they'll convert all of them when he ships. There wasn't a lot of love from buyers with the way SS did they Ex sculpt on his eyes. When Batman PF Ex sold out, he was REALLY sold out. Not many converted on Bats and there was no waitlist for more than a minute lol. Anyhoo, if I ran the sales department at SS I would probably have done the same thing. "Fake sello out, make people want Supes Ex more." I don't blame them for wanting to sell more pieces of a sculpt they messed up on. CBG I believe you will be able to take your time with Harley's Ex no worries. Go on the list, I'm pretty sure you will convert. BTW Don't get me wrong, I really like the Supes Reg PF sculpt it is perfect.

I honestly feel like Superman Ex PF is a "fake" sell out though with that messed up Ex head. They STILL have that waitlist up for the Ex and I think they'll convert all of them when he ships. There wasn't a lot of love from buyers with the way SS did they Ex sculpt on his eyes. When Batman PF Ex sold out, he was REALLY sold out. Not many converted on Bats and there was no waitlist for more than a minute lol. Anyhoo, if I ran the sales department at SS I would probably have done the same thing. "Fake sello out, make people want Supes Ex more." I don't blame them for wanting to sell more pieces of a sculpt they messed up on. CBG I believe you will be able to take your time with Harley's Ex no worries. Go on the list, I'm pretty sure you will convert. BTW Don't get me wrong, I really like the Supes Reg PF sculpt it is perfect.

How can you give out that advice when Ivy sold out in less than a week and has stayed that way ever since?

How can you give out that advice when Ivy sold out in less than a week and has stayed that way ever since?

LOL well actually Josh, you got me to thinking... and I'm stumped. My bad. :wave But... Bats sold out and never wait listed for more than a day so not sure why Supes would go for so long. :dunno

LOL well actually Josh, you got me to thinking... and I'm stumped. My bad. :wave But... Bats sold out and never wait listed for more than a day so not sure why Supes would go for so long. :dunno

Wait until release time. :lecture it will happen. Don't take my word. Just wait and see.

More than likely Sideshow only allows a certain amount of waitlists based on past orders of the similar standard and how many declines/cancellations they get. Then when the number of waitlisters has reached that point they close the waitlist. If people cancel their waitlists or they have more Pre-order cancellations than expected they can open the waitlist back up to new people. That's the most logical way to do a waitlist for "sold out" items.

A lot of people here think that sideshow does things out of the blue but that's not a way to run a business. Usually you go by the numbers of past offered items to gain an understanding of how well something will sell.

Darth Malgus has been on waitlist for nearly a year and to my knowledge no one has converted yet....believe me I'm waiting on that one. It's very simple to me. If you really like the EX then get it. Don't wait, don't play games, otherwise when you miss it you have no one to blame but yourself.

More than likely Sideshow only allows a certain amount of waitlists based on past orders of the similar standard and how many declines/cancellations they get. Then when the number of waitlisters has reached that point they close the waitlist. If people cancel their waitlists or they have more Pre-order cancellations than expected they can open the waitlist back up to new people. That's the most logical way to do a waitlist for "sold out" items.

A lot of people here think that sideshow does things out of the blue but that's not a way to run a business. Usually you go by the numbers of past offered items to gain an understanding of how well something will sell.

Darth Malgus has been on waitlist for nearly a year and to my knowledge no one has converted yet....believe me I'm waiting on that one. It's very simple to me. If you really like the EX then get it. Don't wait, don't play games, otherwise when you miss it you have no one to blame but yourself.

Good logic. The only time I didn't convert was on Baroness which ended up not being such a bad thing because they then made the classic version of her. All other times, I converted but it's true to grab something quick if you want it. I hopped on Supes Ex PO day one and will for WW Ex PO if her sculpt is amazing.

So glad to be able to rejoin the collecting world...and just in time to get in on the totally rad Harley Q PF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back