Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus, this is like FB, with people posting every ten minutes on what they're doing for the day.

Can we just start a new Harley Thread please. Mods make it so.....:lecture

And CBG, if I may make a suggestion, don't post something everytime you change your mind about a piece. The up and down, back and forth decision making that seems to follow your posting themes is probably the main reason for the forum scrutiny. As for your other posts while some are rather bizzare and repeatative, I think most have come to accept them for whom they come from, but for myself the continuous changing of an order, or cancelling of an order for different reasons is a bit soap boxy.

Do what you want and i'm not picking on you, just stating my opinion is all. :monkey1

peace dude:peace

I'll start another one when I get home from work

About as slim as the Red Wings winning Lord Stanley's Cup this year. :stick :wink1:

You sir have struck me when I'm down :wink1:

37223474.jpg

I'll copy the pics over and just start fresh

Okay m8 up to you. Honestly, while there are a few threads around here that are just full of *****ing and complaining, I have NEVER seen one more then triple it's page count where the people complaining weren't even complaing about the ACTUAL STATUE. As much as I disagreed with some if the Superman Ex bashing at least the people in that thread were talking about the actual sculpt not this ES crud.

You sir have struck me when I'm down :wink1:

37223474.jpg

If it's any consolation, I was RAGING at the 1:47 mark in the 3rd period. I really thought that BS call was going to cost them game 7. What a series. I can finally breathe again. I know you're a Wings fan but the 2 teams I hate most are the Wings and the Canucks. I'm still in shock that Detroit dropped 3 straight close out games. Hopefully when Ivy arrives she'll pick up your spirits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back