Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, that's YOUR opinion that it is wronly scaled. I see absolutely nothing wrong with the scale.

Actually, it is not only me who thinks the head and body are two different scales.

I totally agree: if you love this, you should buy it immediately. But as for me, the more expensive a thing is, the finer-toothed the comb I will go over it with. To me the too-small head is a thing that would hit me anew every time I looked at the statue, so for this reason among others I will be passing.

You should see that as a good thing, since my declining to spend this money leaves a statue for someone else.

Actually, it is not only me who thinks the head and body are two different scales.

I totally agree: if you love this, you should buy it immediately. But as for me, the more expensive a thing is, the finer-toothed the comb I will go over it with. To me the too-small head is a thing that would hit me anew every time I looked at the statue, so for this reason among others I will be passing.

You should see that as a good thing, since my declining to spend this money leaves a statue for someone else.

Doesn't matter. Even if you and 5 other people feel that way, it's still YOUR opinion because its based on how you perceive rather than actual fact.

I am interested in this statue and was thinking of grabbing it from superpowercillectibles at $360 with free shipping for the reg. but I have a chance to get the exclusive for the same price. have to pick up at the store. still on the fence about it though I like the statue but not crazy about the bride of chucky head. maybe grab a reg for a much cheaper price down the road? ? ? decisions decisions

Doesn't matter. Even if you and 5 other people feel that way, it's still YOUR opinion because its based on how you perceive rather than actual fact.

Actually Harley's head is 1/8 her body but the idea dimensions are 1/7.5 so its a little tiny... acceptable is 1/7 to 1/8

Gotta admit it feels good not to order her. A few months ago I wouldn't hesitate but with rising prices, no es, and a wacked ex I'm actually refraining and I don't feel bad

Actually Harley's head is 1/8 her body but the idea dimensions are 1/7.5 so its a little tiny... acceptable is 1/7 to 1/8

LMAO, oh I see. Thanks for schooling me in a statue you don't have in your hand and won't for another year. :lol

you can work it off the pic to get an idea... I know its not perfect but that what everyone is going on including you

Exactly. That is why it's called an opinion. You saying her head is too small is no more a fact than me saying I don't think it is. Sorry, that's how it is.

I am interested in this statue and was thinking of grabbing it from superpowercillectibles at $360 with free shipping for the reg. but I have a chance to get the exclusive for the same price. have to pick up at the store. still on the fence about it though I like the statue but not crazy about the bride of chucky head. maybe grab a reg for a much cheaper price down the road? ? ? decisions decisions

Hmmm what store....lol

Gotta admit it feels good not to order her. A few months ago I wouldn't hesitate but with rising prices, no es, and a wacked ex I'm actually refraining and I don't feel bad

I feel the same way. Like an eagle sparing toward the heavens, we collectors stand firm and proud of our ability to not impulse buy ;)

Actually I let's do a spot check shall we (I've not edited the scale in these photo's at all)

The Average woman is between 7 and 7.5 heads tall correct?
So if Harley's body is too large for the head then as you said Harley should be taller than that.

944387_10151469623733562_53233539_n.jpg

Here we can see that Harley's body is actually under 7 heads tall by a smidge, but you can factor in head tilt and the slight bend in the knees and call it 7 if you want. Which is about spot on.

The average width of the female body should to shoulder is 2 and one half headwidths wide.

21220_10151469623728562_1655378553_n.jpg

Here you can see the shoulder widths marked with the red line and see that the slight turn of harley's head(I simply cut the head of this image and repeated it both times) makes it seem like the head is a bit too large but if we could turn to front facing then the head would seem more in line with the 2 and half widths of the body.

She seems in spec to me, feel free to draw your own conclusions.

I don't see her head looking too small. It looks correct in proportion to her hands which look correct with her arms which look correct with etc, etc, etc. I like your pics Josh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back