Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or can you see her nipples showing?
:FREAK:

tumblr_inline_mknuriHdtK1qz4rgp.gif

does statuehunter75 frequent this forum? just wondering if he PO'd this, seeing as Bostonian comic book chicks are right up his alley.

Didn't Burning Rage say wait list for life?

Only because he is making fun of CBG.. Lol

I honestly feel like Superman Ex PF is a "fake" sell out though with that messed up Ex head. They STILL have that waitlist up for the Ex and I think they'll convert all of them when he ships. There wasn't a lot of love from buyers with the way SS did they Ex sculpt on his eyes. When Batman PF Ex sold out, he was REALLY sold out. Not many converted on Bats and there was no waitlist for more than a minute lol. Anyhoo, if I ran the sales department at SS I would probably have done the same thing. "Fake sello out, make people want Supes Ex more." I don't blame them for wanting to sell more pieces of a sculpt they messed up on. CBG I believe you will be able to take your time with Harley's Ex no worries. Go on the list, I'm pretty sure you will convert. BTW Don't get me wrong, I really like the Supes Reg PF sculpt it is perfect.

LOL well actually Josh, you got me to thinking... and I'm stumped. My bad. :wave But... Bats sold out and never wait listed for more than a day so not sure why Supes would go for so long. :dunno

See all I had to do was stand here and look pretty

More than likely Sideshow only allows a certain amount of waitlists based on past orders of the similar standard and how many declines/cancellations they get. Then when the number of waitlisters has reached that point they close the waitlist. If people cancel their waitlists or they have more Pre-order cancellations than expected they can open the waitlist back up to new people. That's the most logical way to do a waitlist for "sold out" items.

A lot of people here think that sideshow does things out of the blue but that's not a way to run a business. Usually you go by the numbers of past offered items to gain an understanding of how well something will sell.

Darth Malgus has been on waitlist for nearly a year and to my knowledge no one has converted yet....believe me I'm waiting on that one. It's very simple to me. If you really like the EX then get it. Don't wait, don't play games, otherwise when you miss it you have no one to blame but yourself.

:goodpost:

Really? :hi5: .... Hmmmm I wonder .... So elite 4lyfe? I can live with that! But I still wonder.......... Not sure of I should believe this otherwise I would feel stupid later on.

Dude you don't have to wait till later... :rotfl
yeah but a year or two down the road, the difference in value between the Reg and Ex. is almost always more than $100 in value.:lecture

Lol :exactly:

:slap ban incoming :monkey1
:slap
Some people's kids

Good logic. The only time I didn't convert was on Baroness which ended up not being such a bad thing because they then made the classic version of her. All other times, I converted but it's true to grab something quick if you want it. I hopped on Supes Ex PO day one and will for WW Ex PO if her sculpt is amazing.

Baroness ex was the only pf I got on the wait list for and it converted.

EX ordered yesterday. Can't wait for this one, I'm all in for Bat-Family. :yess:

Darth Malgus has been on waitlist for nearly a year and to my knowledge no one has converted yet....believe me I'm waiting on that one. It's very simple to me. If you really like the EX then get it. Don't wait, don't play games, otherwise when you miss it you have no one to blame but yourself.

Don't remind me! I want to convert damn it.

I placed a order, but I think it's because I'm now in collecting mode. I like Harley from the animated show, but other than that I have no attachment to the character. But I do have Batman, Joker, and Ivy secured, so I'm more or less completing the set. Can't see myself buying other characters, short of a Clayface or Croc, but who knows. As it is I'm completely overstocked at the moment and don't have anywhere to display these statues. Never thought I'd do it, but I might have to sell off a few of my lesser beloved ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back