Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys getting yours? I was charged last week and yet to get any info on him. This is the 1st time this has happen to me. I get everything less then 24 hours after they charge me (I live about 2 hours away).

008-1.jpg

007-1.jpg

Wolverine031.jpg

Wolverine030.jpg

Wolverine029.jpg

005-1.jpg

10 lbs. = about 4.54 kg.

Thanks!!

And sure there is not a switch to put the lights on/off?
What a pity...

Hmm... this does look a lot better. I'm having second thoughts now. Texture around him is still a bit too deep but the neck doesn't look as bad. Lighting is a tricky thing, ain't it? Would love to see some more pics like this posed with the Boba Fett pf.

Are you able to choose what is lit up, or is it all or nothing?

You can choose but the base only lights up if plugged in, it does not run off the batteries. There are 2 switches hidden in the bottom panels on each side of the Carbonite block and a 3rd on the back of the base. Each side button on the carbonite block controls either the light up Han feature or the side panel lights and work with batteries or plug in power. The base switch controls the base lights.

I'm very excited after seeing the last set of pictures. I'm def getting this now to display with my Fett PF. Thanks for the pics

Back