Halo Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kain,

Good time on LOTR BFME last night. Very relaxing to just BS and play a slower paced game once in a while. It will be fun when several of us get Halo Wars.......and watch out for those Elves brother. So far they have taken down Mordor and Gondor :D

Kain,

Good time on LOTR BFME last night. Very relaxing to just BS and play a slower paced game once in a while. It will be fun when several of us get Halo Wars.......and watch out for those Elves brother. So far they have taken down Mordor and Gondor :D

I am in on this one!!

Kain,

Yup it was a good time. I hated leaving Cod but I was so drunk I was shooting at anything that moved and placing bettys in places that no one would run through so I needed to call it a night on that one.

^^^not sure, but i love KZ2. its just a fun game even though its really,really short. people complained about Gears 2 not being long enough, but KZ2 is just as short.

Just got a call from GameStop that they are having a midnight release on Monday but I think I will just hold off until Tuesday.

Just got a call from GameStop that they are having a midnight release on Monday but I think I will just hold off until Tuesday.

Yeah, I won't be going to pick this up till Tuesday. Not too many games I would want to pick up at midnight.

Yeah, I won't be going to pick this up till Tuesday. Not too many games I would want to pick up at midnight.

Got that call, too.
I am also waitng until after work to get it.

And then Wednesday they're getting HAWX!!

What a week.

I will have to pick up my copy on Friday so I can play with some of you guys. Then next Friday is Resident Evil and that will dominate all my free time until I beat that. :rock

Back