Halo Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But I like elves :elf

That's cool. Better that just 4 with BFME, but not many people here have BFME so we could only ever get 2, but it was still a lot of fun.

I think we are the only ones around here that still have it.

I think we are the only ones around here that still have it.

I will never get rid of it. I have a blast playing that one even buy myself. I like being aboe to change how I build capms and see what works and what doesn't. It's just fun for me. I's play you again if you ever wanted to. We could even be pn the saem team vs the comp or other players from live.

I will never get rid of it. I have a blast playing that one even buy myself. I like being aboe to change how I build capms and see what works and what doesn't. It's just fun for me. I's play you again if you ever wanted to. We could even be pn the saem team vs the comp or other players from live.

Thats one thing thats different with Halo Wars you build on build pads that are around your main base so it is really simplified. They still have upgrades for your buildings and units.

Thats one thing thats different with Halo Wars you build on build pads that are around your main base so it is really simplified. They still have upgrades for your buildings and units.

awwwww:monkey2
I like the "open" maps of BFME2. Oh well, I'll still try the demo and see if I like it. Even C&C had plots but you could still expand or more out to different location on the map and start a new camp site.

awwwww:monkey2
I like the "open" maps of BFME2. Oh well, I'll still try the demo and see if I like it. Even C&C had plots but you could still expand or more out to different location on the map and start a new camp site.

You can, in a regular game there is a camp nearby of humans or something that you can take out quickly, then once you've destroyed them you can build a new base there.

The regular RTS type stuff of building farms and workers and walls doesn't really work in the Halo story, so this makes a lot of sense. Everything is about combat.

i wasn't expecting much from this because i cant stand these types of games...bust daam i really enjoyed it! i MITE just have to get this.

i wasn't expecting much from this because i cant stand these types of games...bust daam i really enjoyed it! i MITE just have to get this.

Make sure if you are going to get it to preorder it so you get the Warthog with the flame paint-job.

I just downloaded the demo yesterday and I got to say that this is the best stratagy game since Command and Conquer,I always loved that game!

Now the terrible thing about this game is that I'm going to be playing it nonstop for hours upon hours upon hours...

Ahh man this game is going to take a lot of my time up.

Downloaded the demo as I figured it was worth a shot and damn, I love it. Controls are nice and easy, everything seems to run really smoothly and the graphics in the cutscenes are mind blowing. I'll be picking this one up, never been a huge fan of RTS games but this one :rock

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/1-gFZ2PUiC4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/1-gFZ2PUiC4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

This is getting some good reviews so far.

Game Informer- 9.0
IGN - 8.4
360Achievements- 87 points out of 100

Back