Halo Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got through messing around with the demo and I like it. I think this will draw more people to RTS games with its simple controls and having the Halo Universe to play in doesn't hurt it any either. Now I got a taste of it I am ready for the whole damn game.

Played the demo and I am not getting the game.

I just can't get into RTS games, no matter what they are based off of.

I played through the campaign, its pretty much what I expected. The controls are pretty friendly and game play is pretty much what you expect from this type of game. I may get it cant say I dont every really decide what games I am getting that far out.

I played through the campaign, its pretty much what I expected. The controls are pretty friendly and game play is pretty much what you expect from this type of game. I may get it cant say I dont every really decide what games I am getting that far out.

Yeah I am on the fence. Too many other things right now.

The cinematics are amazing, but i think the proportions of the different characters are horribly done, i do realize its so you can see them...but still a ghost shouldnt be the same size as a warthog..that is im only complaint so far.

I didn't even realize there was a demo of this out, I'll have to download it the next time I'm on. On another note, OXM gave the game a 9.0 in their latest issue.

Back