Halo Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a serious note, I almost just got hit by a car going around 55mph down a public street!! Had to literally dive outta the way.

Thanks for the heads up! Downloading the demo now. I have lost a lot of interest in this game and from the gameplay that I have seen of it online, it doesn't look too good (to me). The demo will decide if I get the game or not, I have to cut down anyways as there are way too many potential great games coming out this year. Gotta get the ones that I really enjoy.

its a blast. the controls make it very enjoyable!!! so seamless. my only gripes are that the Spartans die too easily. they should be like a one man wrecking crew. i played the Skirmish mode a couple times as well, and it is very fun once you start unlocking and building those familiar units from the Halo series. i think Ensemble has a winner here and there is gonna be a lot of people playing the co-op modes.

This is a really great game. There isn't a ton in the demo, but for what there was it was really cool.

It's really easy to use and is quite different from other RTS games. They've also done a great job making it very much a Halo game. I wasn't really caring about this before, but now it's one of the games I'm really looking forward to.

Back