Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played all of the Spartan Ops episodes and the Dedicated to Crimson achievement didn't unlock.

I played all of the Spartan Ops episodes and the Dedicated to Crimson achievement didn't unlock.

I've played Ep1-3, yet my Spartan record says I'ved play only 13 episodes, not the actual 15 i've played

the game is loco - and I don't want to have to replay eps, just cause the game can't be bothered to remember

I've completed them on legendary and heroic. Even my service record says that I've completed all 25. Guess I'll just replay them again. At least I'll get XP for that, I'm only on SR57.

if you can't get the spartan ops achievement to pop. go back and play any mission on SOLO and it'll come up. it's glitching for some reason if you played the episode 5 chapters online.

Does anyone have that new halo 4 xbox360 limited edition console? I have read that its plastic shell is extremely weak. So im wondering if anyone that has it had promblems with the shell cracking?? Never played Halo by the way but i am looking foward to it.

Sorry for not chatting Matt I was using my wireless and trying not to put too much strain on the connection! The garage has walls up now and the electrician will be back this week sometime.

Sorry for not chatting Matt I was using my wireless and trying not to put too much strain on the connection! The garage has walls up now and the electrician will be back this week sometime.

Its all good; sorry I was a mangina last night - normally I do ok, but I always suck in a game with guys I am trying to play well with!!!!!

LOL - one of these days bruce, I'll actually kick ass in a game with you. May not be today, or tomorrow, but it will happen. "Release the Mattracken!!!!"

Back