Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IGN review goes up in less than an hour. I am very curious to see what they end up giving it as it will likely be a general indicator of what most American reviewers end up giving it.

You were much closer than I! Wow IGN sounded like they loved it. I was afraid early reviews would be a bomb but now that I know that isn't the case I'll be picking this game up for sure.

Well it looks like the new trilogy is starting off with a bang! Paid for my copy tonight and am looking forward to picking it up at midnight!

Machinima - 10
MondoXbox - 10
Game Revolution - 10
NZGamer - 10
Gaming Age - A
Joystiq - 5/5 Stars
IGN - 9.8
Gaming Trend - 9.6
Polygon- 9.5
OXM - 9.5
Game Informer - 9.3
Canadian Online Gamers - 9.3
Gamespot - 9
Xbox 360 Achievements - 9
GameReactor Sweden - 9
GameReactor Denmark - 9
Halo Council - 9
Eurogamer Italy - 9
MMGN.com - 9
Gamer.No - 9
GamesBeat - 9
1UP - A-
G4TV - 4.5/5 Stars
Eurogamer - 8
Metro Game Central - 8
CVG - 8
Giant Bomb - 4/5 Stars
Kotaku - Play This Game
Rev3Games - Buy it
Penny Arcade - "This isn’t Bungie’s Halo anymore – it’s better"

2dbnz42.gif
2dbnz42.gif
2dbnz42.gif

OHH MAN ! IGN'S review 9.8/10 yeaa I am pumped.

MC FTW ! this is going to be awsome.
hope to see ya guys online once I am done the campaign.
going to the midnight launch for sure.

Reviews are actually much better than I was anticipating. :yess:

Now, the question is, which place gives an incentive to preorder?
Are there any perks at Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc for preordering this other than guaranteeing you the game?

Should be fun to play as MC again. Glad his story line is back but I did like Reach a lot so it was fun playing in that world outside of MC. I do look forward to pwning some newbs and friends once again. :lol

Now, the question is, which place gives an incentive to preorder?
Are there any perks at Walmart, Target, Best Buy, etc for preordering this other than guaranteeing you the game?

The retailer-specific bonuses for Halo 4 are multiplayer skins. I.e. customizable skins for your spartan armor and weapons. Each retailer offers different designs.

At Best Buy you can also get (on top of the skin) a free "lenticular" poster. And by "" I mean it's not very lenticular, but still really cool.

Back