Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually the party is not over.

However the party for Call of duty ended 4 years ago when they started releasing the same game each year. :wave

Too bad for you. Sounds like you gave up on it. You're just missing out on a badass game, but... to each his/her own.
Btw I was referring to the launch night/week. Yeah that has come and gone. Just for the record I have and enjoy both games. :peace
:wave

COD is too glitchy to even bother playing

That's the old CODs you speak of. And btw the same can be said for Halo 4. I have open NAT and high speed Internet and still my online games are interrupted while playing Halo 4. Server trouble likely. It's certainly not on my end. Not anymore. I use to have moderate NAT.

I admit I'm not the best COD player, but when I can't go out side coz there's a freaking Apache helicopter gunning everyone down that is when I scream 'This game is complete ****ing bull****!' and turn it off.

I admit I'm not the best COD player, but when I can't go out side coz there's a freaking Apache helicopter gunning everyone down that is when I scream 'This game is complete ****ing bull****!' and turn it off.

Oh c'mon man! You're acting like a civilian with no weapon RPG or stinger! That's what makes it fun! Shoot it down! :lol

Got Halo 4 - installed it - notice there's a Map Pass for 2000 points.....what's the skinny? Is it worth it? anywhere else for less points? Thanks all

Update: Damn, should have gotten this at Gamestop and the Map pass for 15% off - that's what happens when I give local business my money....argh!!! (worth it though)

Last edited:
Wtf there are multiplayer maps as DLC right off the bat? Man DLC is ruining gaming if that's the case...

Thanks all for the information. Well I've yet to start Halo 4 - went right to Halo multi media and got sucked into that 5 part live action series. Pretty darn cool

Back