Halo 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lame.

I have wired up my garage with an ethernet cable in readiness for this game. If there is a midnight launch of the game at my local mall I will go and post a vid of mountain dew drinking beasts lining up for their Halo 4. Who is keen for some multi games/coop campaign?

I'm pumped for this game. I thought the Helmet was super cheap and lame looking so I'm not to bothered by not having a legendary edition. Though I did kind of like the statue and would probably pay extra for one. Anyways I will be down to play some Multiplayer games at midnight if my local gamestop/bestbuy has a midnight release.

DEW BEASTS ASSEMBLE!!

fHa_M.C.&MtDew.jpg

Agreed. A major let-down imo. We had a helmet and a statue... Nada for the kick off of a new trilogy? Boo! :(

All those Halo Reach Legendary Editions clogging the shelves is why you aren't getting anything like that for Halo 4.

That trailer was kinda cool. I liked that it was about the story, and not multiplayer BS. I liked the little flashback to Reach. I liked the designs to the Forrunners, or whatever they are.

Don't like the change in Chief's armor. Especially since it's an iconic design.

And I already miss the Halo theme.

All those Halo Reach Legendary Editions clogging the shelves is why you aren't getting anything like that for Halo 4.

Yeah, they went a little overboard on production when they should have made them a LE like they were suppose to be. :(

Geez, that Halo 4 trailer was on like every other commercial during yesterdays Giants/Cardinals playoff game. :panic:

Tonight's game might be even worse. :D

Halo Silentium

The final installment in the New York Times bestselling Forerunner Saga

New York, NY – October 18, 2012 – Tor Books, an imprint of Tom Doherty Associates, LLC – the largest publisher of science fiction in the world – is thrilled to announce the final release date for the third novel in the New York Times bestselling Halo Forerunner Saga, Halo: Silentium, written by legendary science fiction author Greg Bear. The first two books of the Forerunner Saga, Halo: Cryptum and Halo: Primordium are currently available in trade paperback, e-book, and audiobook. This newest book in the series, Halo: Silentium will release in hardcover from Tor on March 19, 2013 alongside simultaneous audio and e-book editions.

The New York Times bestselling Halo series of novels, based on the hugely successful Halo videogame franchise, has sold millions of copies, and is part of a global phenomenon that has dominated the science fiction landscape over the last decade.

In Halo: Cryptum, Greg Bear began a three-book arc set in the era of the Forerunners, the ancient and enigmatic builders of the Halos, which continued in Halo: Primordium. Now, in the last years of the Forerunner empire, chaos rules. The Flood – a horrifying shape-changing parasite – has arrived in force, aided by unexpected allies. Internal strife within the ecumene has desperately weakened Forerunner defenses.

Only the Didact and the Librarian – husband and wife pushed into desperate conflict – hold the keys to a solution. Facing the consequences of a mythic tragedy, one of them must now commit a great atrocity to prevent an unmatched evil from dominating the entire universe.

Tor Books has proudly partnered with Microsoft and 343 Industries to publish every book set in this iconic universe. Along with the books of the Forerunner Saga, Tor also publishes another all-new Halo trilogy penned by New York Times bestselling author Karen Traviss that explores the Halo Universe in the wake of the final events of Halo 3. Traviss’s first novel, Halo: Glasslands, came out in 2011, with Halo: The Thursday War out in October 2012.

comiccon%2012%20poster%20halo%20silentium%20new%20headline.jpg

(Source: Waypoint)

tumblr_mcb4iu2Gyp1qh9izpo1_1280.jpg

I called it. i knew someone would make this from that scene. I cant believe sombody would actually do this lol. In case you dont know its being used as an anti bullying meme.

No he was experimented on and somebody turned it to an anti bullying propaganda .

I've played every installment of this franchise and I'm still loving it.
Of course, the epic storyline also helps, but the gameplay is where it's at.

Back