Guys I got a job at The Disney Store!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So which Disney location and store will you be working? And how much employee discount are you getting? :naughty

Poor guy. I worked there for almost 8 months and it was not cool. Parents drop their kids off for you to babysit, while they go off shopping. Stuff gets thrown around like its nothing and UGH....bad memories man, try and look for something else as soon as possible. The money is normally a bit better than other retail jobs, but trust me, they work you for it. Also, all the 16 year old girls that work there have the "Tinkerbell" tramp stamp on their back, complete retards.

Piece of advice while you are there: Stay away from the Pajamma Section, its a nightmare...

Thanks! ...Most of you. :)

I understand how a lot of people couldn't work there, but I happen to love kids and I'm a great people person. My weapons: Unflappable kindness, courtesy, enthusiasm, and an enormous passion for Disney. And it helps that I'm a great salesman. :)

and full of your self apparently:rolleyes:

hehe just joking man:D congrats on the new job:cool:

Run fast!! :monkey4

My ex and one of my friends work there and they hate it.

After a while, all of that constant "Disney atmosphere" really gets you depressed. After you've heard "Wish Upon A Star" 1,000 times you'll be going :duh:duh:duh.

Its not wish upon a star, the classics era is dyign out. This is the generation of Highschool Musical. Man, I am scared for Cloud:(

Just be careful to follow all Disney policies.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lQ6kSe3fFlI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lQ6kSe3fFlI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ahhh! I'm so excited. I quit my dead-end graveyard job at Target two days ago and just got a job at The Disney Store today. Well they have to do a background check first but that won't be a problem because I'm squeaky clean. Teresa, the assistant-manager who interviewed me, loved me. I nailed that interview. Couldn't have done better if I was wearing a pair of Mickey ears on my head.

Dreams do come true and Disney delivers!

Congrats! I can see this makes you very happy so it's a positive change in your life, which is good. Now you'll have to let me know if they have any neat Jessica Rabbit figurines.:D

All the ones in the malls around my area have closed up. Don't know if that was a good move or not.

I guess Disney is going to be redoing their stores and opening them back up which gives us hope that Warner Brothers will be opening their stores back up just to compete.

Aw, it won't be so bad. I can tune out bad music pretty easily. Last time I was there waiting for my interview they had "What's This?" from NBXmas playing.

I call this my dream job because I've wanted to work at this Disney Store since I was nine years old and first moved here. It's my favorite store at the mall, and I don't mind picking up after the messes kids make. Zoning was my favorite part of working at Target, I like making things tidy. As for stuffy, hauty parents, I'm a great people person and my courtesy and kindness usually does the trick with unpleasant people. They end up realizing what a jacka$$ they're being and calm down. Yet I've also learned that some people will just never be happy and in those cases you do all you can and can't expect anything from yourself than 100%. If they go away unhappy, it ain't your fault.

I've got the right mindset to work there because I'm the type of Disney fan who never gets sick of it, who considers Disneyland the holy mecca, and who thinks you're never too old to enjoy a story about a princess. In other words, I believe in the magic and fantasy of it all. Now, maybe that will change and I'll get jaded or whatever, but I don't think so. I've been to Disneyland over 20 times I'd wager and still consider it magical, and I am 26 years old mind you. There's just something about a company that has brought so much joy to so many people throughout the years that I can't hate.

Ahhh! I'm so excited. I quit my dead-end graveyard job at Target two days ago and just got a job at The Disney Store today. Well they have to do a background check first but that won't be a problem because I'm squeaky clean. Teresa, the assistant-manager who interviewed me, loved me. I nailed that interview. Couldn't have done better if I was wearing a pair of Mickey ears on my head.

Dreams do come true and Disney delivers!

Congratulations Cloud6! I hope you have a great time working at your Disney store. I have a Disney store not to far from me, I always go in when I'm in the area, you just can't beat that Disney feeling. :)

That's so awesome you got a job at the Disney store!!! The one by me here in Houston closed down a few while I was at college, but I think there are a few more that are a bit of a drive away.
And yes, I love most things Disney.
I have all 48 theatrical animated films on DVD or Blu-ray, and all 10 Pixar releases so far. In fact, I just bought Up and Monster's Inc on Blu-ray today! :)

Just be careful to follow all Disney policies.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/lQ6kSe3fFlI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/lQ6kSe3fFlI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LOL :rotfl:rotfl I saw that episode...its freakin hilarious!... the way they impersonated mickey mouse was funny

i didn't know they had a Disney store in Silent Hill. huh.....:D.. congrats!
It's in the mall from SH3. Not technically "in" Silent Hill but on the outskirts. It's to the left of the store where Heather finds a monster eating someone's face off.

Congrats on the job Cloud. I don't know about you folks but I kind of like the Disney Store, especially since they started stocking Toy Story Collection products lol

Back