Gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found more Gundam!
gundam.jpg

very nice p!tu!!!! display them proudly!! you need to do the panel lines when you have time, it really brings these beauties to life :rock

this will be at my door on friday! can't wait to build it. mg f91 gundam:

littlethingsmeanalot_1943_17778568

One of my favorite pieces in my collection is actually a Korean bootleg I bought off eBay of one of the Musha Gundam models that was scaled up and turned into a toy.

samurai.jpg

Really well-built for a bootleg, with some nice articulation and made out of sturdy plastic. And the beam rifle makes really cheesy laser sound effects!

02-05.jpg

It's a Gundam Mk II RX-178 with samurai armor and an arsenal of weapons, and it's awesome :) (Note: That's the 12" Sideshow Hellboy next to it, to give you a sense of scale.)

Though I agree Optimus Prime would eventually prevail over a Gundam I don't think it will be a walk in the park. Gundams are generally the same height as a space shuttle which would put your pic, cool as it is, out of scale.
It would be more like Prime vs Devastator in scale or Godzilla vs King Kong with Kong winning.
Now there would be a topic for discussion -
Optimus Prime vs the Gumdam RX-78
Optimus Prime vs the Wing Zero Gundam
Optimus Prime vs the Gundam Mark II
Optimus Prime vs the Zeta Gundam

The list could go on and on, but bring it on. More giant robot battles, please.

I agree that G1 Convoy can take out some Gundams (Mostly 0079) but there are Gundams that would totally own G1 Convoy. It wouldn't even be a fight.

Though I agree Optimus Prime would eventually prevail over a Gundam I don't think it will be a walk in the park. Gundams are generally the same height as a space shuttle which would put your pic, cool as it is, out of scale.
It would be more like Prime vs Devastator in scale or Godzilla vs King Kong with Kong winning.
Now there would be a topic for discussion -
Optimus Prime vs the Gumdam RX-78
Optimus Prime vs the Wing Zero Gundam
Optimus Prime vs the Gundam Mark II
Optimus Prime vs the Zeta Gundam

The list could go on and on, but bring it on. More giant robot battles, please.

G1 Convoy vs RX-78 piloted by Amuro - Convoy wins but only if Amuro is NOT piloting

G1 Convoy vs Wing Zero Piloted by Herro Yuy- Wing Zero Wins

G1 Convoy vs Camille in MK-II- Tough one I'd say it could go either way if Camille was not piloting it would go to Convoy

G1 Convoy vs Zeta Piloted by Camille- Zeta wins

Last edited:
Since i'm just getting into Gundam but have been a Transformers fan since I was a kid, i'd have to go with Optimus... but still agree with some here that it would be an issue of which mobile suit was in the fight. Some Gundam could probably blow Optimus away with one shot or one sword strike.

Either way, i'd be a friggin sweet battle, and i'd love to see a Transformers/Gundam crossover rather than a Transformers/Avengers as planned.

For shats and giggles, I found this and added comic lettering:

fetchmethegat.jpg

Since i'm just getting into Gundam but have been a Transformers fan since I was a kid, i'd have to go with Optimus... but still agree with some here that it would be an issue of which mobile suit was in the fight. Some Gundam could probably blow Optimus away with one shot or one sword strike.

Either way, i'd be a friggin sweet battle, and i'd love to see a Transformers/Gundam crossover rather than a Transformers/Avengers as planned.

fetchmethegat.jpg
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

fetchmethegat.jpg

Thanks for your words. As with all Versus arguments, what matters most is who would win, not who you like more. Just want to clarify otherwise it just beceomes a huge flame war. While Convoy is pretty tough and super heroic he's just not as unstoppable as lots of the Gundam out there and lacks a lot of the range and versatility that many Gundam have, not to mention that many of the Gundam pilots are just insanely skilled, showing battle prowess that far exceeds that of G1 Convoy in the show and movie.

Back