Gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rotfl:rotflEvery time i go to TATES i have to be carefull cause i go Crazy!!!! i mean!! i didnt have money i went there with i few friends and im like im not going to buy anithyng here then BAM!!!!!!! Hulk PF!!!! For $324....got it!!!! its dangerous to go there!!! and im itching for a Gundam Model kit so bad that i have to go there cause i want it now!!!!!!!! not in a week or so!!!!!

Go Go Go Go Go Go Goooooooooo :rock

ah wow, i was about to purchase an F91 as well.

Bagel, could you take pics of all the parts while they are still on the plastic frames? Just want to know how much painting is needed on that one.

Also, with the scale being pretty small, would it be ok to get by painting parts using just the paint markers or do you really need to buy spray paints?

PS: how much was your F91 and where did you get it? :cool:

ah wow, i was about to purchase an F91 as well.

Bagel, could you take pics of all the parts while they are still on the plastic frames? Just want to know how much painting is needed on that one.

Also, with the scale being pretty small, would it be ok to get by painting parts using just the paint markers or do you really need to buy spray paints?

PS: how much was your F91 and where did you get it? :cool:

yo man. lets see:

i'll take pics tomorrow night for ya. if i remember correctly (to lazy to go open the box again) there are about 9 or 10 runners (plastic frames) in the kit.

i like the paint markers, but i would only use those on 1/144. even though the mg is slightly larger, the amount of pieces and more detail (imo) require airbrushing or spraying. plus, it's easier if you think about it, to just keep the parts on the runners, cut the runners to organize colors, and just spray the whole runner with parts. then just do panel lines with your marker/pen.

i ordered it from hobbywave.com, i think it was $33 -ish.

from first looks, it's a great kit. parts are very detailed, and there are minimal seams on the armor. the laser sword is molded in translucent green plastic, there are 2 beams and they look cool. same thing with the eneregy shield thingy, same green, very cool.

just got done washing my runners to get rid of the residue from the molding process. :rock

yo man. lets see:

i'll take pics tomorrow night for ya. if i remember correctly (to lazy to go open the box again) there are about 9 or 10 runners (plastic frames) in the kit.

i like the paint markers, but i would only use those on 1/144. even though the mg is slightly larger, the amount of pieces and more detail (imo) require airbrushing or spraying. plus, it's easier if you think about it, to just keep the parts on the runners, cut the runners to organize colors, and just spray the whole runner with parts. then just do panel lines with your marker/pen.

i ordered it from hobbywave.com, i think it was $33 -ish.

from first looks, it's a great kit. parts are very detailed, and there are minimal seams on the armor. the laser sword is molded in translucent green plastic, there are 2 beams and they look cool. same thing with the eneregy shield thingy, same green, very cool.

just got done washing my runners to get rid of the residue from the molding process. :rock

how do you wash them?

Just picked this up today!!!! cant wait to put them together!!!
P7140024.jpg

P7140025.jpg

:lol p!tu weren't you just saying you had no money?? then how'd you manage to get a Perfect Grade??

you crack me up man :lol

to answer your question, i just wash them in the sink in warm water/dish soap, then rinse clean and dry.

p!tu also didnt have money when he sent me $700 for my 3 figures :rotfl

Im telling you guys, he's not puerto rican, hes a cuban drug lord

you do realize youre going to have to pay that back right? :monkey5

All the parts for the PG
parts.jpg

The Finished 1/100 gundam with parts of the PG gundam!! Look how big that PG gundam is going to be!!!!! :drool:
P7160027.jpg

P7160028.jpg

P7160029.jpg

P7160030.jpg

thanks for letting me know!!!!! im almost done with my PG!

hells yeah!!

don't get me wrong, i like the markers. i just find that i have to touch up less with the sakura pens, they've got really thin small tips that work well with the panel lines :rock

Back