Gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bagelsncheesey said:
Nice job! My next Gundam purchase will definitely be a MG. They come out so much nicer than 1/144, and more detail can be added. Still workin' on my 1/144 Force Impulse Gundam b/c i'm trying to detail as much as possible at that scale. Did you paint your Gundam Sazabi, or just do ink work? Looks great!

check out the latest (version 2.0) of the zaku too, they are a marvel.

Holy ****!!! that looks awesome!!! so much detail!!!!! i want it!!!

I also believe it's a resin kit. All the actual product is is a pile of unpainted resin parts you'd have to have someone build and paint.

Sazabi said:
I also believe it's a resin kit. All the actual product is is a pile of unpainted resin parts you'd have to have someone build and paint.

i don't think it's a resin kit, could be wrong tho.

Finished my first Gundam ever last night:D . Here is my 1/144 Force Impulse Gundam:

DSCF1381.jpg

DSCF1382.jpg

DSCF1391.jpg

The only Gundam I own is the VS. series Wing Zero Custom. I don't know much about Gundam at all, but it was such a beautiful figure I couldn't leave it alone--I had to buy it! Of all the figures, it's the one that looks the best to me. Funny thing is, I don't know anything about it. Just a beautiful figure!

Of course if any of you can tell me just what the heck is sitting on my shelf I'd be very interested in knowing! :rotfl

Captain Faramir said:
The only Gundam I own is the VS. series Wing Zero Custom. I don't know much about Gundam at all, but it was such a beautiful figure I couldn't leave it alone--I had to buy it! Of all the figures, it's the one that looks the best to me. Funny thing is, I don't know anything about it. Just a beautiful figure!

Of course if any of you can tell me just what the heck is sitting on my shelf I'd be very interested in knowing! :rotfl

that history is way too much to explain, basically, big giant robots kick each others ass :D

here is the link that you can read about how they kick ass.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gundam

Captain Faramir said:
Thanks!

Now I've done it. I ordered the 1/60 Perfect Grade Wing Gundam Zero Custom!!!

ban77659.jpg
Nice buy Cap! I've been wanting get this piece for some time now. Please post pictures once you get it! By the way, I am not sure how much you just paid for yours, but I am pretty sure it can be had for much less from an US seller like him.
https://gundamstoreandmore.com/wingunzercus1.html

Luckily I picked it up for about $120 from a local hobby shop! But knowing me it'll take forever to finish it, since I like to take my time to get it just right, plus I'm not that experienced with models. It's only my second Gundam purchase I still don't know much about it, but this model is just so beautiful, I had to get it!

Captain Faramir said:
Luckily I picked it up for about $120 from a local hobby shop! But knowing me it'll take forever to finish it, since I like to take my time to get it just right, plus I'm not that experienced with models. It's only my second Gundam purchase I still don't know much about it, but this model is just so beautiful, I had to get it!
$120?!?!?! Does your local hobby shop have a website because I would love to buy it for that price!!1

I wish, but no it's just some local joint that didn't know much about it--I guess they ordered it with a bunch of other stuff and didn't care much about the price, so I asked them and they said they'll call me when it comes in. It took a little nagging but I really couldn't pay more--and it paid off!

Should be a couple of weeks but hey, for the price I don't care!

I love gundam!! I have all the larg scale action figures and the smaller ones bandi put out in the states. I bought a bunch of model kits but never put them together. Anyone looking for some I might be able to help ya. Its a shame there not populer in the state anymore I really like the animes!!

I remember building my PG W0C. It took pretty much my entire senior spring break :google It took a whole day just to wire up the lights for the eyes and the 0 system! I've build three more since: RX-78, and two Zakus (one custom paint job.) It does seem Bandai's given up on the line for now, choosing to focus on upgrading MGs. I still would have liked a PG God Gundam :D

Back