Gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw this thread and thought "Gundam?". Haven't heard anything about them years. But after seeing the pics in this thread I'm beginning to regain interest. I watched Wing a little, but couldn't get into it. Endless Waltz was pretty good though. My preference would be the original MSG, the 0079 era. I've actually got a kit sitting my garage I've even touched. Might have to dig that out and take a look at, especially after seeing some of these. It's the RX-78 version 2 I believe. Not exactly sure what the Model Type or Level is off the top of my head. There's a shop over here call Hobbytown that carries A LOT of them. At least they did for a while. They had Eva models too, anybody here into Evangelion???

Down to the garage it is!

Here's some pics of the Gundam head. That's all i've built so far, i'm busy inking panel lines right now. More pics in a few days :rock

gundamh4.jpg

gundamh1.jpg

gundamh2.jpg

gundamh5.jpg

mark2.jpg

Here the Mark II I built a few weeks ago. My most recent kit is a MG Strike Noir. I snap some pics later, if I get a chance.

Sazabi said:
mark2.jpg

Here the Mark II I built a few weeks ago. My most recent kit is a MG Strike Noir. I snap some pics later, if I get a chance.

Nice job! My next Gundam purchase will definitely be a MG. They come out so much nicer than 1/144, and more detail can be added. Still workin' on my 1/144 Force Impulse Gundam b/c i'm trying to detail as much as possible at that scale. Did you paint your Gundam Sazabi, or just do ink work? Looks great!

bagelsncheesey said:
Nice job! My next Gundam purchase will definitely be a MG. They come out so much nicer than 1/144, and more detail can be added. Still workin' on my 1/144 Force Impulse Gundam b/c i'm trying to detail as much as possible at that scale. Did you paint your Gundam Sazabi, or just do ink work? Looks great!
Just ink work. The Mark II v2.0 kit is great. No painting required. The Strike Noir is even better, since it even has the red parts to line the inside of the boosters.
I want a 1/6 Gundam
I have this. Does it count?
https://www.hlj.com/product/BAN932915
It's a Bandai/Hot Toys piece.

bagelsncheesey said:
hows this bro?

EXS02.jpg

weird little girl not included.

maybe not 1/6, but good 'nuff! :rock
Holy ****!!! that looks awesome!!! so much detail!!!!! i want it!!!

Back