Gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G1 Convoy vs RX-78 piloted by Amuro - Convoy wins but only if Amuro is NOT piloting

G1 Convoy vs Wing Zero Piloted by Herro Yuy- Wing Zero Wins

G1 Convoy vs Camille in MK-II- Tough one I'd say it could go either way if Camille was not piloting it would go to Convoy

G1 Convoy vs Zeta Piloted by Camille- Zeta wins

Okay, I agree with most of your results, I mean I love Prime but he would be over-matched with some of the top Gundams out there.
The G1 Optimus Prime vs Gundam RX-78 would be the best matchup in my opinion, it is like the original Transformer vs the original Gundam.
Prime being defeated by the Wing Zero is one were no matter how much you like Prime, the Zero system would give the pilot the advantage in a fight. It is like Superman vs The Hulk, Supes is everyone's hero but the Hulk would take him apart simply out of rage.

How about
Megatron vs. Mobile Suit Gundam RX-78, Amuro Ray pilot
Megatron vs. Wing Zero Gundam, Heero Yuy pilot
Megatron vs. Mobile Suit Gundam MK-II, Camille pilot
Megatron vs. Zeta Gundam, Camille pilot
Megatron vs. Mobile Suit Nu Gundam RX-93, Amuro Ray pilot

Now by Megatron I mean the original G1 Walther P38, the Harbinger of death himself.

Also, just for you Gundam fans out there, who do you think is the best Gundam pilot and which is the best Gundam? I mean in any form, Anime, Manga, video games, etc.

Yo Jason! im going to TATES comics (its a big store over here) to get me some Gundams! heres a pic of some of the stuff:rock
023GundamModels_22.jpg

Yo Jason! im going to TATES comics (its a big store over here) to get me some Gundams! heres a pic of some of the stuff:rock
023GundamModels_22.jpg

Swwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, you're lucky to have that store! Theres nothing around here like that.

Can you take some pics when you're there of the stuff they have? It'd be really cool of you bro. Make sure you get some really cool stuff!!

And let me know about the price range of the store. (I know, lots of favors).

Stoked for ya dude!

:rock :rock :rock

024Register_looking_23.jpg

I spy the Predator bust :rock

Man, i'd go broke in that store. So many things i'd buy!

I want to open my own store like that, probably would do awesome since there isn't **** over here.

Okay, I agree with most of your results, I mean I love Prime but he would be over-matched with some of the top Gundams out there.
The G1 Optimus Prime vs Gundam RX-78 would be the best matchup in my opinion, it is like the original Transformer vs the original Gundam.
Prime being defeated by the Wing Zero is one were no matter how much you like Prime, the Zero system would give the pilot the advantage in a fight. It is like Superman vs The Hulk, Supes is everyone's hero but the Hulk would take him apart simply out of rage.

How about
Megatron vs. Mobile Suit Gundam RX-78, Amuro Ray pilot
Megatron vs. Wing Zero Gundam, Heero Yuy pilot
Megatron vs. Mobile Suit Gundam MK-II, Camille pilot
Megatron vs. Zeta Gundam, Camille pilot
Megatron vs. Mobile Suit Nu Gundam RX-93, Amuro Ray pilot

Now by Megatron I mean the original G1 Walther P38, the Harbinger of death himself.

Also, just for you Gundam fans out there, who do you think is the best Gundam pilot and which is the best Gundam? I mean in any form, Anime, Manga, video games, etc.

without going into too much detail, I think gundams will win all the match, the only thing I see in megatron's advantage is that he is not really a head to head fighter, he uses traps and such, also, been a robot, he can last longer than the human pilots. besides, most gundams (the really powerful ones) are used for space battle, and we dont really know how good megatron is at space battle, (the difference between space and land battle was not really an issue for G1 transofrmers)

IMHO, I still think amuro is the best pilot, probably because I grew up watching him. I always wanted to see what amuro can do with the MK2, but they never really let him pilot it.

I personally think that Amuro is the worst fighter. He got better throughout the show but still is pretty bad compared to the other protagonists.

@P!tu: That's a sweet store man. I'd go crazy in there. There's one in my little town but the prices are ridiculous. So I stick to online shopping only.

@P!tu: That's a sweet store man. I'd go crazy in there. There's one in my little town but the prices are ridiculous. So I stick to online shopping only.

Man i'm jealous of you both! I live just outside of D.C., you'd think there would be something around here but nah, no shops. Theres one in a mall about 45 mins away, but they have like MAYBE 3 Gundam models, and they sell them for like $80 a piece, and those are just for UCHG, not even MG's.

:rotfl:rotflEvery time i go to TATES i have to be carefull cause i go Crazy!!!! i mean!! i didnt have money i went there with i few friends and im like im not going to buy anithyng here then BAM!!!!!!! Hulk PF!!!! For $324....got it!!!! its dangerous to go there!!! and im itching for a Gundam Model kit so bad that i have to go there cause i want it now!!!!!!!! not in a week or so!!!!!

Back